Horrible Wreck in Cali - 5 dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
    And you're only posting this story because it involved motorcycles, not because of the sad nature.
    Are you fucking serious? I posted in in this forum because it involves motorcycles. As I stated previously, you're an idiot. Carry on being an asshole...hopefully you're the next one whose "sad" story I'm posting about!

Comment

That really sucks. Can't believe the guy was released.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
        I've been accused of being drunk/high by police before and wasn't, sometimes officers of the law don't have a clue what they are talking about. It's a tragedy and I hate drunk drivers as much as anyone else but the guy hasn't been convicted of anything, he was only held based on the officer's suspicion. Even the MC says it wasn't his fault.

Comment

That totally sucks!!! Thats some "Final Destination" shit
          RIP
          1967 Mustang Fastback - 5.0 32V Stroked Teksid - Supercar GT heads - MARCELLA Billet intake -
          - Twin Precision 6766 Turbo set up - BigStuff3 - AMS1000 - Built GM 4l80e - Art Morrison Chassis
          - Sparco Milano Leather Seats- Forged 18" wheels - 29" M/T tires + A/C & heat!

1991 TT Mod Foxbody Coupe- Build thread... http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=422864

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
            It wasn't his fault, he was forced into the riders. The person that caused the accident is some ricer, fled the scene, and still MIA.

Comment

Working...
            X