LCP at the Airport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LCP at the Airport

Do y'all remember me saying that my GF made it through security screening twice with a Ruger LCP without realizing it until I asked her where her gun was?

Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

TSA provides the illusion of security to blind people.

I will say one day flying to Midland out of DAL (work stuff), they did find a buddy's Glock 19. He spent 18 hours in jail until we flew back, he got bailed out...etc (Not going would've created huge waves and caused his situation to be magnified in work place). It was a costly mistake for him with lawyer fees and all that. He never did get his gun back either. It would've cost more in legal than it was worth.

Bummer part was I rode with him there (got keys when he was arrested) and thought about asking him if he remembered to take it out, but he was a squared away dude. Won't hesitate to check again with someone I know who carries.

Soooo, a lawyer got a bunch of cash and Dallas PD got a free Glock 19.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Yeah we need laws where they have to return your property. Or they get to buy it from you at 10x cost.
      WH

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
        TSA provides the illusion of security to blind people.

I will say one day flying to Midland out of DAL (work stuff), they did find a buddy's Glock 19. He spent 18 hours in jail until we flew back, he got bailed out...etc (Not going would've created huge waves and caused his situation to be magnified in work place). It was a costly mistake for him with lawyer fees and all that. He never did get his gun back either. It would've cost more in legal than it was worth.

Bummer part was I rode with him there (got keys when he was arrested) and thought about asking him if he remembered to take it out, but he was a squared away dude. Won't hesitate to check again with someone I know who carries.

Soooo, a lawyer got a bunch of cash and Dallas PD got a free Glock 19.
        Dallas PD didn't get a free Glock.....some Mexican cartel member got it after buying from the TSA.

Comment

I flew out of Vegas a few weeks ago and ended up behind a pretty obvious stripper at the body scanner. She went through no problem and then it "malfunctioned" so the rest of my line went through the metal detectors. I'm thinking someone wanted some alone time with that last image.

My bottle of Visine made it through the x-ray just fine though.

Comment

IVe been through several metal detectors with a TCP in my pocket.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I'm surprised that Austin PD didn't arrest the guy.

Comment

maybe I should go test the security at Love Field or DFW with my little Kel Tec .380...........yeah.....maybe not.

Comment

Working...
                X