The yamaha VMAX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bucky View Post
    Wow, $8k was just giving them away. Should have snatched one. I'm for sure Longhorn took w loss on that. It's hard to gauge the popularity because most dealers would only get one or two. They either already had them sold when they took delivery or sat on them. One thing for sure, they don't appeal to the typical Harley weekend warrior type who pulls there bike out to ride to the bar and shine the chrome.
    Shoulda seen when Buell went out of business and they had leftover bikes up there. They had two XB12's sell for $4k and the 1125r and 1126cr sold for $5k.

I barely missed the last XB that some kid bought.
    HD Parts
    paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

Damn I would have got one at that price
      2004 Suzuki DL650
      1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
        Have you been drinking today? WTF
        I fucking hate the iPhone now. It can't keep up with a message I'm typing and THEN on my short strokes it auto corrects the word. 1822 hours I was at work.

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
          I fucking hate the iPhone now. It can't keep up with a message I'm typing and THEN on my short strokes it auto corrects the word. 1822 hours I was at work.
          HEH HEH You said short strokes!!!
          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
            Chunk it in a pond and go get an Android

Comment

HEH HEH You said short strokes!!!
              Go generate some revenue already......but drop that shotgun by so I can go shoot it first.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                Go generate some revenue already......but drop that shotgun by so I can go shoot it first.
                Ya... Pssht... Cops...

Comment

Still arguing over the biggest losers.....

DUC FTMFW!!!!!!!!!

I love mine, just racked up another 400 miles in 3 days over here in Vegas...

Don't cry to me about the Duc being to Expensve either... there difference between a Vrod, Vmax and Diavel is nothing.... only if you opt for the carbon editions or AMG version from Ducati does it get high

Comment

Jesus MSRP on the vmax is more than what i paid for the Carbon Diavel....

Vrod starts at 16k.... but it just sucks in general...

Diavel start at 17k to 20k..

Comment

LOL!!..Ok if you say so. I never said RC51..you did. And your calling the CBR1100xx Super Blackbird (Blackbird in the USA) a sport touring bike? It was arguably the fastest HYPERSPORT bike produced in the world from late 96-early 99. It was topped in 99' by the Suzuki Hayabusa and Kawasaki ZX-12R....and those aren't sport touring bikes. The Pacific Coast 800, ST1100/ST1300, VFR1200F (sort of a mix of both), Concourse 1000 and now Concourse 14, and FJR1300 are sport-touring bikes...all with shaft drive and tall fairings and seats, and factory bags.
                      I never mentioned the CBR? I'm fully aware of the Blackbird's capabilities! I own a silver 02. I said Super Hawk you moron which is a v-twin!

Comment

Originally posted by gnturboray View Post
                        I never mentioned the CBR? I'm fully aware of the Blackbird's capabilities! I own a silver 02. I said Super Hawk you moron which is a v-twin!
                        I thought you were calling my Blackbird a Super Hawk...some guys don't even know what a Blackbird is. I actually briefly looked at a Super Hawk back before I got the Bird so don't get your panties in a wad

Maybe someday we can throw together a big Blackbird ride....me and my dad drove to Longview 2 weeks ago to pick up a showroom cond. 2000 model with 906 miles on it for my brother in law for $5 grand....in that beautiful titanium grey color that I like. Only one I like better is the burgundy color that they made briefly.

Comment

I thought you were calling my Blackbird a Super Hawk...some guys don't even know what a Blackbird is. I actually briefly looked at a Super Hawk back before I got the Bird so don't get your panties in a wad

Maybe someday we can throw together a big Blackbird ride....me and my dad drove to Longview 2 weeks ago to pick up a showroom cond. 2000 model with 906 miles on it for my brother in law for $5 grand....in that beautiful titanium grey color that I like. Only one I like better is the burgundy color that they made briefly.
                          Isnt a black bird those annoying birds that hang out on the powerlines?
                          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Isnt a black bird those annoying birds that hang out on the powerlines?
                            Could be.....I saw one take a dump on a police car once and hollered "nice shot!!!!"

Comment

well my buddy let me ride a v-rod the other day and i really want one now!
                              "PSH!!!"

Comment

Working...
                              X