Red x arms?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
    Post your impressions when you get it CJ, even though yours is a bit different you can still give insight on the quality. I ordered the 7.5" upper assy this morning.
    When I get it assembled I'll post up some pics.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
      Anyone put their gun together with one of these uppers and shot it? Wanting to see some reviews before I pull the trigger on one.
      Bought one of these a little over a month ago:

It seemed of good construction and felt nice and solid. Shot it a little, no targets though so couldn't comment on the accuracy. Other than that I was very happy with it and will be ordering another one soon hopefully.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
        When I get it assembled I'll post up some pics.
        I was more hoping for a just out of the box review for now. Just an overall opinion on the quality and finish of the parts.

Comment

• Here are some quick pics, the ups guy handed it to me, I screwed the upper together real quick just to show you what it looks like/weighs.

real nice quality, I like that they engraved the T-marks on the upper, instead of white silkscreened.

whole upper weighs 4lbs 9.6oz, real light.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Looks real nice, that's the stock I want to put on mine as well so my rifle will look almost identical to that. I think I will put the magpul angled fore grip on mine though. (I can feel dochtr douche rolling his eyes through the screen) Otherwise I ordered this morning and it has already shipped.

What kind of time frame are you looking at on the stamp? I have never done that before.
            Last edited by inline 6; 07-27-2012, 06:19 PM.

Comment

• Looks good CJ. Are you going to put the MOE carbine length handguard on it though?
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Got my upper assy today. It looks nice so far from just initial impressions.

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                  Looks real nice, that's the stock I want to put on mine as well so my rifle will look almost identical to that. I think I will put the magpul angled fore grip on mine though. (I can feel dochtr douche rolling his eyes through the screen) Otherwise I ordered this morning and it has already shipped.

What kind of time frame are you looking at on the stamp? I have never done that before.
                  My sbr stamp took 7 months.

Comment

• Well I guess someone took down all my credit card info and never processed the order...fun though knowing my CC# is scribbled on a scrap paper floating around somewhere.

Well, if they can't process a simple call-in order, they don't deserve the business.

Comment

Working...
                    X