No announcement yet.

anyone still riding daily?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see how you guys are doing it, even with my winter gloves i'm freezing my ass off.

I took the bike around the block a couple nights ago and I went ahead and ordered a battery tender. This thing is gonna sit in the garage till it's warmer!

Comment

I'm still riding with my shift summer gloves and textile airflow jacket. It was so bad that I stopped at cvs and bought some shitty felt gloves to use as a liner. I only live 4 blocks from work, but its still a strech and I was dumb and did a little accidental drifting today.
      Ded

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
        I have an anti-fog AGV visor and it works pretty good. I've only ridden in sub freezing temps once but it didn't fog up on me at all. The stock visor would if it was in the 60s.
        Originally posted by vadertt View Post
        Mine was fogging up pretty bad today also. I have to keep the visor cracked open, which also sucks.

Fuck its cold!
        you guys need one of these

Please recheck the URL for the proper spelling. Or use our search box at the top of this page to find what you're looking for.

best $20 i have spent since i started riding, has not fogged up on me once!

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
          I'm still riding with my shift summer gloves and textile airflow jacket. It was so bad that I stopped at cvs and bought some shitty felt gloves to use as a liner. I only live 4 blocks from work, but its still a strech and I was dumb and did a little accidental drifting today.
          Yup, i've got a textile jacket, but I did have on some 3M insulated winter gloves... hands still froze though!

The streets are a whole different world out there when they're cold.

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
            I don't see how you guys are doing it, even with my winter gloves i'm freezing my ass off.
            I just love to ride. But I will be honest with you, the fact that I have a 30-40 miles drive to and from work motivates me to ride as well because I save a ton on fuel. Plus my winter/rain gear works really well. To me its more of a mind set.

Yup, i've got a textile jacket, but I did have on some 3M insulated winter gloves... hands still froze though!

Yes they are. But I look at it as if I do when it rains and I ride, I just focus on being extra careful.
            Originally posted by mutherjuggz
            That whole "making love" shit is for the birds. I won't get all graphic on my preferences, but if you can't knock the bottom out with a vengeance.... leave me alone

Comment

latex gloves under your riding gloves. you wont know what to do with all the sweat.

Comment

Working...
              X