Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WOW!! Did anyone catch the news tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol @ the guy on the NBC page who guaranteed he would have run his truck over them.

I guess he is unaware that people have simple knowledge in finding information based off a name.

Looks like he is within the FAA org as an air traffic controller. He stopped responding after I let him know I'd be contacting the FAA as they have a controller who is threatening to kill motorcyclists on public roads.

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
      lol @ the guy on the NBC page who guaranteed he would have run his truck over them.

I guess he is unaware that people have simple knowledge in finding information based off a name.

Looks like he is within the FAA org as an air traffic controller. He stopped responding after I let him know I'd be contacting the FAA as they have a controller who is threatening to kill motorcyclists on public roads.
      lolz
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
        lolz
        To clarify... on the NBC page with the video, this is in the comments section.

Dallas police are trying to identify the motorcyclists who shut down northbound Central Expressway to perform stunts.

Comment

Well.... Um driving through them would put them at fault, not him most likely.... Technically they are holding everyone there AGAINST their will. Lol what is the FAA going to do? Nothing. He didn't say where he worked when he posted. You did. So I believe that makes you the pos.

Comment

answer for police........... 18wheelers equipped with snow plows and just street sweep them fuckers like the roaches they are..... now they can go slow enough to let the people run off...... but itll keep the party moving and demolish a few bikes along the way.... win win.

Comment

Contacting the FAA because he would run over someone who decided to stop in the middle of a freeway to do a wheelie? Seriously?

I dont wish death on anyone but who is being the bigger douche here? A guy saying he would refrain from using his brake pedal or the guy threatning to go tell on him to his boss?

Comment

like bob said, this will continue to happen every year, and dpd can't and won't do shit about it.

what's up with all the fags in here that don't even ride? take your leave, you dont belong

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                  like bob said, this will continue to happen every year, and dpd can't and won't do shit about it.

what's up with all the fags in here that don't even ride? take your leave, you dont belong
                  I want to curb stomp you.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                    I want to curb stomp you.
                    Everyone does. He is the dfwm idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post

Thats what you think. Is this every year at the same time? I look forward to being in the traffic jam next year if so.

Comment

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
                        Well.... Um driving through them would put them at fault, not him most likely.... Technically they are holding everyone there AGAINST their will. Lol what is the FAA going to do? Nothing. He didn't say where he worked when he posted. You did. So I believe that makes you the pos.
                        Can you see miles up the road? In traffic, do you assume someone is stunting in the front? I guess it's typical to use your car as a bumper car in traffic?

Wrecks hold me against my will, can I start running people over?

A police car blocking traffic holds me against my will, can I run over the officer? Aren't you an officer?

Originally posted by Lason View Post
                        Contacting the FAA because he would run over someone who decided to stop in the middle of a freeway to do a wheelie? Seriously?

I dont wish death on anyone but who is being the bigger douche here? A guy saying he would refrain from using his brake pedal or the guy threatning to go tell on him to his boss?
                        If people want to act like a badass behind a screenname, I enjoy bringing their information out. Typically people then don't try to act all badass.

Why you mad bro? You upset?

Comment

Can you see miles up the road? In traffic, do you assume someone is stunting in the front? I guess it's typical to use your car as a bumper car in traffic?

Wrecks hold me against my will, can I start running people over?

A police car blocking traffic holds me against my will, can I run over the officer? Aren't you an officer?

If people want to act like a badass behind a screenname, I enjoy bringing their information out. Typically people then don't try to act all badass.

Why you mad bro? You upset?
                          Are you really that stupid. It is called UNLAWFUL RESTRAINT! You are going to compare wrecks to people unlawfully restraining thousands of people? Did you watch the video. The front row of cars CAN see the people stunting. Driving through those idiots and killing them isn't the answer. But pushing through them slowly would be a decent solution. I personally would have gotten out and grabbed the first one I saw off their bike and handcuffed them. And so on. I have 5 sets in my car plus zip ties. I am sure after the first they would have ran though.

Comment

Two things I think are worthy of posting.

1) If I hear one more person (bike enthusiast or not) say that they will run their car through them I am going to stab my ears. Come up with something new and original. Everyone is saying the same shit and it makes you sound retarded and ignorant.

2) Who the FUCK watches the news anymore? I haven't watched the news in probably 3 years and if I have it was when there was really really bad weather or someone else was watching it and I caught a glimpse.

I don't see anything wrong with pointing out the guy works for FAA. People need to act like they want to be perceived. If you take offense to how someone reacts due to your retarded ass comments, then I suggest you not say anything stupid.

The bottom line is no one has the right to hold up traffic, but even more importantly, no one has the right to kill (or run over) someone for such actions. If that was the case half you dumb fucks wouldn't be alive, and by "you dumbfucks" I am not singling out the bike riders.
                            Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

I'm going to run through them, while watching the news on my in-dash.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
                                How so? Isn't it known that if you hit someone from behind you better have a damn good reason as to why for you not to be at fault? I don't see how not seeing a crowd of 150 bikes would necessarily change that rule.

Comment

Working...
                                X