No announcement yet.

I have lost all sympathy for dumbass bikers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just feel like opening my door sometimes, kill those motherfuckers good! Dumb ass sport bikers.
    Ded

Comment

Originally posted by Fatass View Post
      Oh snap, the thread starter rides too...
      Sorry. I was working. So I'm a fucktard that deserves to die? Cool. Didn't realize a normal cruising speed of 70-80mph was excessive. It's certainly no faster than a majority of cars on the highway. Did I jump the gun on giving you shit? Maybe. But the only excuse you have to cover YOUR wrong move is if he wasn't visible in your mirror or when you turned your head to look before/during the lane change.
      -2013 Mustang gt.

Comment

Right or wrong, size matters on the road. Truck>Car>Bike. You can't argue right of way when your dead.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
          Right or wrong, size matters on the road. Truck>Car>Bike. You can't argue right of way when your dead.
          True story.....
          -2013 Mustang gt.

Comment

20mph over, punishable by death.
            Ded

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
              I just feel like opening my door sometimes, kill those motherfuckers good! Dumb ass sport bikers.
              Why ? Have they been fucking you ?
              Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
              yup
              Vortex rear stand $75
              8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
              My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
              but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
              11 4 door
              13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
                Why ? Have they been fucking you ?
                yup
                I ride sportbikes, I just find it funny that people wish death on these guys.
                Ded

Comment

Ut oh, angry again...
                  its 33 degrees outside and i pull up to the house and notice a truck sitting across the street i've never seen, grab light and assorted toys to go check it out and find a dog shivering in a cage in the bed of the truck thats apparently been sitting there for 2 hours atleast. called the cops, if they wont do shit someones dog is

Hauling ass from Corinth to southern Indiana? Too bad someone didn't kill you when you were hauling ass.
                  I'm getting off work at 3pm (hopefully earlier) the 23rd and hauling ass straight thru from corinth to southern indiana to spend xmas with family i haven't seen since 2004. i will see real snow for christmas, not any of this fake stuff we end up with.

Angry again. Maybe you should take some pills for your issue? Maybe classes?
                  I've come to the conclusion that 99% of the worlds population are worthless. My dad sold a rifle to someone about 10 years ago and I'd like to get it back. The rifle is as it was sold, same glass etc. The guy wants more than he paid for the damn thing. It's not a collectable rifle, it hasn't appreciated at all, the only value

I see in 2009 you were arrested for deadly conduct that was changed to disorderly conduct/discharge/display of a firearm. Anger issues much?

I guess i'd be angry too if I was a whopping 137 pounds and 6'2.

Are you even still allowed the have firearms?
                  Anyone have a 21 or a 21SF? How does the grip compare to a 22/17? Never played with a double stack .45 only 1911's.

Comment

Lolz. ^^^
                    -2013 Mustang gt.

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
                      Ut oh, angry again...
                      its 33 degrees outside and i pull up to the house and notice a truck sitting across the street i've never seen, grab light and assorted toys to go check it out and find a dog shivering in a cage in the bed of the truck thats apparently been sitting there for 2 hours atleast. called the cops, if they wont do shit someones dog is

Hauling ass from Corinth to southern Indiana? Too bad someone didn't kill you when you were hauling ass.
                      I'm getting off work at 3pm (hopefully earlier) the 23rd and hauling ass straight thru from corinth to southern indiana to spend xmas with family i haven't seen since 2004. i will see real snow for christmas, not any of this fake stuff we end up with.

I've come to the conclusion that 99% of the worlds population are worthless. My dad sold a rifle to someone about 10 years ago and I'd like to get it back. The rifle is as it was sold, same glass etc. The guy wants more than he paid for the damn thing. It's not a collectable rifle, it hasn't appreciated at all, the only value

I see in 2009 you were arrested for deadly conduct that was changed to disorderly conduct/discharge/display of a firearm. Anger issues much?

http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=28627
                      Lookie here, looks like Adam the badass isn't so bad afterall. Just another hot head with mommy issues.
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
                        How about you turn your fucking head and look? Fucking fucker. I guess you're special? You can just flip your blinker and change lanes whenever you want! That's awesome. Eat a dick and die you fucking homo.
                        You are exactly the kind of dumbass who gets killed riding a bike.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                          Lookie here, looks like Adam the badass isn't so bad afterall. Just another hot head with mommy issues.
                          No, that's the OP.

Comment

lolz

god bless.
                            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Shit got real....the op has left the building LOL

Comment

Ut oh, angry again...

http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=28627

Daaaaaaaaang.

Comment

Working...
                                X