Memorial Day Street Stunt Ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not scared.
    More than 75 motorcyclists brought traffic to a standstill along U.S. Route 75 when rows of bikers formed a blockade across the highway.

Comment

DPD could make agreements to put an officer in each media helicopter so that they can communicate directly with ground units.

That could mean up to 5 helicopters to lock onto more individual riders and direct units to make arrests.

DPD also has an agreement with Fort Worth to share resources. FWPD has two helicopters, one could be loaned out to DPD for the day.

Comment

They could...would be a shame to put so many resources (money) against non-violent traffic offenses though.

Comment

It wouldn't surprise me to see more police specifically patrolling the section of highway where it all took place. Possibly even a few parked on the side of the highway keeping watch out.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

I predict nothing interesting.
            Just losers crying their eyes out on the web that didn't even get stuck in traffic.

Comment

Wathed the channel 4 news at noon and they reported that Dallas PD and DPS helicopters chased several guys last night on bikes and ended up getting one of them and are looking for several others. I'm guessing they plan to up the ante this weekend. Bout time.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                Wathed the channel 4 news at noon and they reported that Dallas PD and DPS helicopters chased several guys last night on bikes and ended up getting one of them and are looking for several others. I'm guessing they plan to up the ante this weekend. Bout time.
                werent you the one getting all butt hurt about this last year?

well go fucking do something about it then pussy!

Comment

Originally posted by futant View Post
                  werent you the one getting all butt hurt about this last year?

well go fucking do something about it then pussy!
                  Think you have me confused for several other people. Ya'll do what you want (obviously) but don't get upset if you end up wrecked, in jail, or injured if the law comes raining down on you.

Comment

What's to prevent some rednecks in huge diesel trucks from turning them to paste if they stop up a highway again?

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                      What's to prevent some rednecks in huge diesel trucks from turning them to paste if they stop up a highway again?
                      Nothing really... people talk about it on the internet, but I doubt anyone would do it.
                      • People thought the president would be shot, he isn't.
                      • People thought the westboro protesters would be shot, they aren't.
                      • People talk a big game behind their keyboard, you know this!

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                        Think you have me confused for several other people. Ya'll do what you want (obviously) but don't get upset if you end up wrecked, in jail, or injured if the law comes raining down on you.
                        naw im not down with pack riding or getting busted.
                        though ill be interested in hearing what the police try (if they do)

Comment

Bring your supermoto out man, it'll be fun. As long as you're legit and not doing anything wrong, you'll be fine. The cops will have plenty of other people to focus on.

I think it's the multiple homocide charges that prevent most from acting out their keyboard fantasies.

I'll have my GoPro on and will post anything interesting that goes down.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonRR View Post
                            They could...would be a shame to put so many resources (money) against non-violent traffic offenses though.
                            It's all minor to you. The people you're blocking maybe on the way to the hospital, trying to get kids from somewhere, have to pee, having a bad day, or just feel what they are doing is important. (which pretty much anything is more important than acting like a fool on the interstate.)
                            Originally posted by MR EDD
                            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Someone beat me to the tag.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                                It's all minor to you. The people you're blocking maybe on the way to the hospital, trying to get kids from somewhere, have to pee, having a bad day, or just feel what they are doing is important. (which pretty much anything is more important than acting like a fool on the interstate.)
                                That. You're in the mindset that if it doesn't hurt you, it won't hurt anyone else. That and people on bikes like attention. :|

Comment

Working...
                                X