Memorial Day Street Stunt Ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SVT Lurch View Post
    That explains all the police cars on the overpasses on Sunday. The only slowdown I experienced was someone being pulled over on the shoulder (car, not bike so I assume it was unrelated).
    Funny you mention that...I rode Sunday all over northern Ellis county and southern Dallas county and don't think I saw even one police car.

Comment

• Ironicly, one of the individuals this ride is supposed to honor, hated stunting on the streets in large groups. He prefered loading up his bike and taking it to private lots where he could perfect his passion.

R.I.P. Preston, you are dearly missed.

Comment

• Originally posted by JasonRR View Post
        Sooo.....
        Everything was cool, and then we saw our first cop right before the Loop 12 split. I was up front and everyone else hit their brakes when they saw this cop pull over and wait on the group. I said fuck it and rode right past him, then pulled over right at the Loop 12 split.
        I looked up and saw a helicopter, and that was my cue to cut over to 114 and take it back to the house.
        Originally posted by JasonRR View Post
        The risk and thrill of doing it on public roadways, in the face of the cops and their threats, is what makes it fun for me.
        sounds contradictory to me.....
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
          sounds contradictory to me.....
          Would you sit around and wait on the ambush to kick in?
          -2013 Mustang gt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex View Post
            Hopefully the stunters wreck, get run over and become quadraplegics
            Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
            I think people that find watches in a parking lot and try to sell them without trying to find the rightful owner should have their hands cut off.

I agree with both of you...

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
              I agree with both of you...
              Job security?
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Originally posted by racrguy
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                Job security?
                Yup...

Comment

• Originally posted by Adam View Post
                  Would you sit around and wait on the ambush to kick in?
                  I wouldn't be a dumb fucking doing something to get ambushed for in the first place.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                    I wouldn't be a dumb fucking doing something to get ambushed for in the first place.
                    Woah, this guy has never broken a law ^

Comment

• Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
                      Woah, this guy has never broken a law ^
                      I've never been part of a mob.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Jesus fucking christ, it was a group of people riding motocycles together...some of them doing some wheelies. Oh my fucking god!!! No hostages were taken, and I didn't see any puppies being molested, so what is the big fucking deal??

Comment

so what is the big fucking deal??
                          Why do you ask, when you'll never accept or understand the answer?
                          sigpic

Comment

Jesus fucking christ, it was a group of people riding motocycles together...some of them doing some wheelies. Oh my fucking god!!! No hostages were taken, and I didn't see any puppies being molested, so what is the big fucking deal??
                            Ya know, to clarify this (Oddly I thought about this driving home the other night when I saw a jack ass on a motorcycle being a jack ass.) a little. From my perspective there are two ways to do that.

1. Like I've seen where technically 2 of 4 lanes are blocked, but the riders are moving and providing a buffer (While others are doing their "stunts"). There are still 1-2 lanes to pass and it's mildly entertaining - but still immature, illegal and so on.

2. The CLEAR difference and what really pisses me off, is STOPPING traffic. That's the difference, if you were riding you would not be stopping traffic. You're not riding at that point, you stopped on a highway while other people do stunts, but the group is not riding down the highway.

Edit: Question - did they actually stop this year and do the spray painting crap?
                            Originally posted by MR EDD
                            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• there was never any intention of spray painting, in fact there were specific requests to NOT. A different group rode the new bridge on Saturday and we had a nice ride for an hour on Sunday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                                Why do you ask, when you'll never accept or understand the answer?
                                so basically your just saying you can't accept ppl on motorcycles doing wheelies

and
                                you decided to come back this year to the thread just because youre still homicidal about the thread last year about a ride that never affected you whatsoever.

JasonRR pretty spelled it out and youre just too fucking stupid to get it.

WOW! the more i think about it , I haven't seen a freeway slowed down for a couple years now due to stunters.

fuckin guys like you crack me up, steam billowing out of your ears, face red, pissed off to no end about...... Nothing.

youre gonna need some hookers or blow or midgets because soon maybe they'll be no stunters on the street for you to focus your fag wagon on in a homicidal range against those demon one wheeled motorcycles out there. What then ? LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X