Red x arms?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red x arms?

Anyone ever bought a upper or parts from them? Prices seem to be really good? Please post any feedback positive or negative. Thanks in advance. I'm thinking about a pistol in 7.5

Comment

I was almost certain they wouldn't have a single pic of their merchandise for sale, but they do.

Sorry dude, no feedback to give.

Comment

i wanted the .300 blk upper, did some googling and got mixed reviews... not sure anymore.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_3_4/573207_.html
        Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

Stainless 7.5" .300 BLK upper for $340 and ready to ship? Suspiciously cheap... but I'd buy it for that money.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
            Stainless 7.5" .300 BLK upper for $340 and ready to ship? Suspiciously cheap... but I'd buy it for that money.
            At my pay grade, I wouldn't be qualified enough to know what's junk and what is good. Ha ha. On a serious note, I agree it does seem like a good deal for the 7.5. I prices out their Xtreme Tac model and with a plain Jane BCG and charging handle it came out 434.00. Not too shabby.

Comment

They are all good deals, especially with a stainless barrel. The fact they have them in stock apparently is the part no one else offers in that price range. I'm two months out on a .300 BLK barrel.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                They are all good deals, especially with a stainless barrel. The fact they have them in stock apparently is the part no one else offers in that price range. I'm two months out on a .300 BLK barrel.
                Are you talking about the short barrel from CMMG? I placed an order For an 8" 300 Blk BBL from Grim Reaper Tac a couple days after you had posted that you were looking for low cost 300 BBL, I'm still waiting for mine.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmuskie View Post
                  Are you talking about the short barrel from CMMG? I placed an order For an 8" 300 Blk BBL from Grim Reaper Tac a couple days after you had posted that you were looking for low cost 300 BBL, I'm still waiting for mine.
                  yep, CMMG.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmuskie View Post
                    I was almost certain they wouldn't have a single pic of their merchandise for sale, but they do.

Sorry dude, no feedback to give.

Comment

I have bought 4 different upper assemblies from them, not one problem, he told me he has low overhead and thats why the prices are lower. red-x is a spin off of his main company, a archery company of some kind. i would not think twice about buying from him again.

Comment

Originally posted by tgrper View Post
                        I have bought 4 different upper assemblies from them, not one problem, he told me he has low overhead and thats why the prices are lower. red-x is a spin off of his main company, a archery company of some kind. i would not think twice about buying from him again.
                        Does he usually have these uppers in stock? Because he alluded to being ready to ship them after a test fire.

Comment

Originally posted by tgrper View Post
                          Which ones do you have? What kind Of groups are you getting??

Comment

Their 16 xtreme tactical upper looks nice and is a good price. I need a cheap plinker to use on my slide fire.

Comment

Their SBR tactical upper looks good, really like that quad with a SS barrel AND flash hider...neat

Comment

Working...
                              X