• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adam View Post
    Lol. I'll take the rear stand for $40
    I'll take $60. Come get it !
    Vortex rear stand $75
    8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
    My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
    but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
    11 4 door
    13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

10r, will try and find the pics of the others

r6

here is the one i miss the most (exactly like this one minus the stupid stickers, dont have any of my old pics from 1997)
      Last edited by SMKR; 06-09-2012, 10:03 PM.

Comment

2008 Harley Night Rod Special on the left (mine) and 2011 Yamaha Stryker on the right (my brother's)

I ordered new rims for it (2012 NRS stock rims) but the rear is back ordered until July. What it will look like:

My 2008 Grizzly 700 and 2009 Yamaha YZ450F

2007 Raptor 700R - (middle of trailer) I thought I took a newer picture last time I was home, but I guess not.

Comment

Here are ours. Don't have any of the past toys...

www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

80 xs400

81 xj550- In the process of finishing it up

71 Suzuki t500 (Red one)- Just picked this one up haven't had time to start on it yet

Comment

2005 R6. Bought it for $3,500 2 years ago by far the nicest overall bike for the price I paid. You just don't see them that cheap anymore, even 2005's today don't get that low. I really enjoyed this bike.

2006 GSX-R. By far the most enjoyable bike for me and my build. I am a small framed guy, 5'9" 140 lbs and I really liked the feel of this bike the most. The R6 was nice but I was comfortable on this one. I posted two pictures of this one just because I know someone will have something to say about the first one and my grass..... lol

2007 R1 with 6,000 miles? This was probably the cleanest bike I had, one faint light scratch on the fairing in the picture and that was all.

2008 ZX6R. I didn't care for this bike much. It felt similar to the GSXR however the ride was bumpy. Just about everything bump I went over I felt it, wasn't smooth or really comfortable.
              Last edited by 347Mike; 06-14-2012, 10:25 PM.
              Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
              Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Im sorry, but Woodstock's xs400 is the sickest bike here imo.

Comment

All started with this 05 Vstar650! I was terminator for halloween that year. Was my first ever new vehicle. Pic taken 2005.

Then I tried the semi-sport bike thing. 06 FZ6. Fun bike!

And then a 04 Nomad. Favorite bike of all of them.

06 ST1300. Cool gadget bike.

And then this... 04 Busa Limited.

And lastly, my 99 Drifter 1500.

But since junior has been born, I promised the wife I wouldnt get another one... For a while . Busa was fun!!!

Comment

ST1300 is sweet bike

Sent from my iPhone
                    2004 Suzuki DL650
                    1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Current..

Most recent past bikes

The rest were all offroad...no pics of em though...yz250, crf450x, rm 250, yz 80, mx80, mr 50....went thru a 3 and 4 wheeler phase in the 80's too..200x, 230 quadsport and honda 250r quad
                      Originally posted by Sgt Beavis
                      I don't always like lowered trucks, but when I do, it's because they really kick ass..

Comment

here is mine. 07 ZZR600 or 02 ZX6 which ever you prefer. Love it been a great bike had it 5 years.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post

Looks like mine.....

I don't really ride it much but here's mine, 2005 CBR. I bought it brand new and it still has less than 2000 miles on it

Last edited by trailerparksuperstar; 06-21-2012, 08:19 AM.
                            If it weren't for the gutter, my mind would be homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post

I knew you went 250, but I didn't know it was a 2 stroke!

*EDIT* ohh yeah... and the blue looks great!

Comment

Originally posted by trailerparksuperstar View Post
                                Looks like mine.....

I don't really ride it much but here's mine, 2005 CBR. I bought it brand new and it still has less than 2000 miles on it

I didn't even know you had a bike.

Why don't you ride it much?

We should go for a ride when mine gets out of the shop.

Comment

Working...
                                X