Scope for AR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scope for AR

Looking at the Leupold VX Hog (R has lit reticle/red dot - I don't need that) and wonder if anyone here has one? If so, feedback is appreciated.

If you have suggestions on a 4x fixed or 1-4x post'em up!

Thanks

I have three leupold scopes, not exactly the model you have specified but close.

I have a VX-III on a Kimber 300wsm. It is very clear and the POI has not shifter after numerous rounds of punishment from the hard hitting round. Very clear scope and I love it.

I have a VX-I on my k31 and it works just as well as the VX-III. I can honestly tell no difference in clarity, so I am not sure why the VX-III costs more.

I also have a fixed 4x on my 10/22. It is a great piece of glass that has excellent light transmittance, yet it does have the parallax set at 60 yards.
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

I picked up the Nikon P223 seems nice its a 3x9 has Mil dot all the way to 700 yards with .223 55gr at 3240 FPS I think amd it only run 199 + mounts

sigpic

Comment

I have removable carry handle a/rail and fixed front sights. Will I need to get raised mounts to clear the hard front sights?

Thanks

Comment

I run a Burris TAC 30 on my AR. Great 1-4 for the price IMO. One of the most popular reasonably priced scopes in the 3 gun world.
          04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
          There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Pic of my burris:

04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Why do you guys run those angled grips so far out?

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                Magpul taught them to do it.

Originally posted by lincolnboy
                After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Mount?

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
                  Pic of my burris:

What mount do you have on there?

Comment

Looks like a Burris and smells like a Burris

Comment

It looks like a 1 piece Burris mount.
                      03 cobra

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                        just the first place I stuck it have since moved it back some.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BEARY View Post
                          What mount do you have on there?
                          It's a Burris P.E.P.R. mount.

And as far as the AFG, it helps with moving the gun and being more stable when getting steady on the follow up target. But I've since taken it off. It doesn't work very well when you lay over a car hood or roof. I like just the flat rail on the bottom. I figured that I'd give it a try though.
                          04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Originally posted by Quadforce View Post
                            I picked up the Nikon P223 seems nice its a 3x9 has Mil dot all the way to 700 yards with .223 55gr at 3240 FPS I think amd it only run 199 + mounts

I have the Nikon and love it. Look for specials. I got mine for around $140 and Nikon was giving away the mount and anti glare piece for free.

Comment

Yeah, I'm leaning towards the Leupold or one of the Nikon M223 units.

Thanks for replies.

Comment

Working...
                              X