X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bushnell Elite
    "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

hmmm, I may have to go with something like this instead of the usual red dot tacticool sight.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
        Magpul taught them to do it.

LOL looks weird as shit. I see a lot of people do that though. SOme one esplain!

Comment

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
          LOL looks weird as shit. I see a lot of people do that though. SOme one esplain!
          the idea is to keep the muzzle from climbing. I think it looks ridiculous.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
            the idea is to keep the muzzle from climbing. I think it looks ridiculous.
            it doesn't look like a comfortable or natural shooting position imo. I'd second your statement as well..

Comment

It is the "thumb over bore" grip. it allows the shooter to stifle muzzle rise and lets you transition from target to target more precisely. It can be unwieldy in close quarters and fatiguing.......according to The Book of the AR-15.
              May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
              Semper Fi

Comment

I have a barely used Leupold Mark AR 3-9X40 that I would sell for a good price if you are interested in that.

Comment

Originally posted by 1985gt View Post
                  I have a barely used Leupold Mark AR 3-9X40 that I would sell for a good price if you are interested in that.
                  Not exactly what I'm looking for, but PM sent...

Comment

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
                    it doesn't look like a comfortable or natural shooting position imo. I'd second your statement as well..
                    It's not...

Originally posted by Jester View Post
                    It is the "thumb over bore" grip. it allows the shooter to stifle muzzle rise and lets you transition from target to target more precisely. It can be unwieldy in close quarters and fatiguing.......according to The Book of the AR-15.
                    It is for prolonged periods.

But I like it for the faster transition between targets like you said. And if done right, you won't be in that position for very long.
                    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
                    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Originally posted by Quadforce View Post
                      I picked up the Nikon P223 seems nice its a 3x9 has Mil dot all the way to 700 yards with .223 55gr at 3240 FPS I think amd it only run 199 + mounts
                      A mildot scope isn't broken down into specific yardage. The dots are there to calculate the distance to a target based on the known size of a target at a given yardage. If you aren't actually doing the math to use those mildots, they aren't a real benefit to you.
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I went through a lot of scopes on my AR before I found the right one. Mine is chambered in .308 although..

Started with a BSA.. Crap..
                        A few bushnell..
                        A few Nikon...
                        Some low end leupold..
                        Finally found what I was looking for in the leupold VX III.. It cost me around 700.

Your gun is as good as the glass on it I finally found out.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                          A mildot scope isn't broken down into specific yardage. The dots are there to calculate the distance to a target based on the known size of a target at a given yardage. If you aren't actually doing the math to use those mildots, they aren't a real benefit to you.
                          It can be used as a BDC type reticle but it's a huge misuse of what it was built for.

And an 55gr 223 will not reach 700 with any kind of accuracy.
                          "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Working...
                          X