Gun laws probably being drafted as we speak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gun laws probably being drafted as we speak

With all the BS going on lately who thinks some new laws are on the horizon?

Its not a if its a when at this point imho. I hope we can fend them off.

Comment

Lets just stand off from this one for a while. Eighteen children have been killed by a lunatic (or lunatics). Rather than even think about guns or gun control, I think I will reflect of how so many people have lost their lives. This is a devastating act and I cannot begin to imagine what the families of the victims are going through right now.
      Originally posted by lincolnboy
      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Damn just read about the school shooting and than the mall shooting earlier in the week, both with .223 rifles. Not looking good.

Comment

I'm with Doc on this one!

Originally posted by Jose View Post
          Damn just read about the school shooting and than the mall shooting earlier in the week, both with .223 rifles. Not looking good.
          Where'd you hear that?
          School shooting was 9mm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

People are already offering up solutions to this tragedy. There isn't one. Evil people exist. They always will. Some people are simply born broken. They want to rape, kill, hurt, whatever. You can prepare for them, look out for them, and do your best to be vigilant, but you can't legislate them or counsel them to not be broken.

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
              I'm with Doc on this one!

Where'd you hear that?
              School shooting was 9mm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Story on AOL says the shooter had 4 weapons.

Comment

Prayers go out to the families of the victims this morning.

But DallasSleeper is right, a big dude walks into a kindergarten classroom with a big knife and the teacher or any kids won't be able to stop that either, or a baseball bat or tire iron, etc

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                  Feds say he used 2x 9mm handguns but had a 223 rifle registered AT HOME.

Edit - news now saying 3 guns including a AR-15
                  Last edited by Dacotua; 12-14-2012, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                    Lets just stand off from this one for a while. Eighteen children have been killed by a lunatic (or lunatics). Rather than even think about guns or gun control, I think I will reflect of how so many people have lost their lives. This is a devastating act and I cannot begin to imagine what the families of the victims are going through right now.
                    But the day of the Aurora shooting its ok to start a thread about buy your guns and mags because legislation is coming?

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                      But the day of the Aurora shooting its ok to start a thread about buy your guns and mags because legislation is coming?

Was thinking the same thing.

I agree that this is horrible for the family's and people involved in this mass shooting.

Rip to all.

Comment

<---gonna go to the Mesquite show tomorrow and see if there are any stripped lowers I might be able to swipe up.....just in case

And if not, at least I have a couple to build to keep me busy for a day or so...
                        Originally posted by Sean88gt
                        You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                        Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                        You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                          Not at all, looking back that was very apathetic of me to do so. This one hits closer to home however, as the victims were children murdered in a kindergarten classroom. I do not know what kind of monster it takes to do something like that. I do not know how a person can look a five year old child in the face and take their life
                          Originally posted by lincolnboy
                          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Not at all, looking back that was very apathetic of me to do so. This one hits closer to home however, as the victims were children murdered in a kindergarten classroom. I do not know what kind of monster it takes to do something like that. I do not know how a person can look a five year old child in the face and take their life
                            What?

Comment

This one hits closer to home however, as the victims were children murdered in a kindergarten classroom.
                              So the theatre is okay...I mean, I want to make sure I show emotion when it is warranted...

BTW, I am just giving you a hard time. Each person is different and handles every situation different, though I know you know this.

I tend to make very horrible jokes during tragety, it helps me stay calm and keep a level head. I tend to keep them to myself though, as I know most people do not think like I do in these situations.
                              Originally posted by Sean88gt
                              You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                              Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                              You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Working...
                              X