No announcement yet.

supercross?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damm good season for sure, races were awesome and I wish we could have seen some more behind the scenes with Canard and Reed.

Comment

Reed acted just like the bitch he is.
      Vortex rear stand $75
      8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
      My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
      but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
      11 4 door
      13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

My kid had a race yesterday, so I passed out during the heat races. I'll have to watch today. Reed has always been a bit cunty.

Comment

you at the toro at storrie's? i am sick of that place. be a while before i ride there again. toro just seems to be fading into a shit club. promoters are sick of them. so we will see what next year holds for toro. also heard they are broke.

racing incident turned in to d rider meltdown.

roczen and tomac looked good. tomac needs to grt his starts down if he wants to close the points on roczen.

Comment

Fuck Reed. After hating him in his hayday for acting like a spoiled bitch who thought he deserved to be paid billions, I thought he grew up a little after he got a reality check when no one signed him and he had to start his own team. I see he's still the same ole' Reed. I'm glad they made an example out of him with the black flag.

Comment

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
              Fuck Reed. After hating him in his hayday for acting like a spoiled bitch who thought he deserved to be paid billions, I thought he grew up a little after he got a reality check when no one signed him and he had to start his own team. I see he's still the same ole' Reed. I'm glad they made an example out of him with the black flag.
              exactly how i feel about him
              Vortex rear stand $75
              8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
              My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
              but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
              11 4 door
              13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
                you at the toro at storrie's? i am sick of that place. be a while before i ride there again. toro just seems to be fading into a shit club. promoters are sick of them. so we will see what next year holds for toro. also heard they are broke.

racing incident turned in to d rider meltdown.

roczen and tomac looked good. tomac needs to grt his starts down if he wants to close the points on roczen.
                Yeah, we were. $85 for a 6 year old to race, in the junior beginner class... It's fucking ridiculous. More so, we had some family come and they attempted to charge them $10/head + car fees, and didn't bother to let anyone know that the scheduled time shifted from 3:30 to 2:00 and 50's went before 65's. Just seems all over the map. I deal with it because my kid loves to ride. He rode from 10 - when they opened until they kicked him off the track around 4:30.

I don't know anything about the status of the organization, but I wouldn't doubt it. There just doesn't seem to be much, or as much, of a following as the other organizations and the benefits seem rather small.

The track was what TCCRA did, minus an enduro-cross section for the kids.

Was the meltdown today?

Comment

i meant reed's meltdown.

the last three years toro has been shrinking as far as entries go. i did not even sign up this year because there is no bonita race. well, not like i am a big racer anyways.

Comment

Have ya'll looked into TORN series? I made a few races last season and it was a blast. Races are all with in a 100mi of DFW, so you don't have to drive all over the state which is nice.
                    1995 Cobra #404
                    1994 Cobra #1968 **traded**
                    1991 LX Hatch 5.0-Sold

Comment

My son will most likely run TORN next year, I've heard good things about prep and what not.

I also need to start getting him in some AMA events.

Comment

i do not think i have raced a torn, but i have done quite a few of their practices. their tracks are generally more fun, open/wider and faster. i think tccra tracks are slightly harder. mainly due to some of the tighter sections and a hill climb here and there.

when my friend is riding again, we also plan on hitting more torn races. the combine track is always awesome.

Comment

Canard looked strong Saturday night.

Comment

Go canard.

Comment

Good on Canard.

Bowers is turning out to be a modern version of Jlaw.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                                Good on Canard.

Bowers is turning out to be a modern version of Jlaw.

The 250 class has had some action. The Bowers/Webb rivalry is fun to watch.

Comment

Working...
                                X