No announcement yet.

supercross?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 250 battle was fucking great between craig and cooper.

Talk about a stacked 450 class when you have factory riders pushed out of the top 10

Comment

Originally posted by snacksnack View Post
      The 250 battle was fucking great between craig and cooper.

Talk about a stacked 450 class when you have factory riders pushed out of the top 10
      Agreed. That was the best battle I've seen in a long time.

Comment

In celebration of some great tv action I went out and shorted a double twice blowing my fork seals out!

Comment

In celebration of some great tv action I went out and shorted a double twice blowing my fork seals out!
          Lol

Comment

Craig was beasting that one. Hated to see him fade, but he wasn't giving it up.

I think Webb was 10th or so off the gate, and came back to win. Takes him a few laps to settle in, the by lap 6-7, he just wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
              Craig was beasting that one. Hated to see him fade, but he wasn't giving it up.

I think Webb was 10th or so off the gate, and came back to win. Takes him a few laps to settle in, the by lap 6-7, he just wins.
              It was really cool seeing how different their riding styles are too.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                It was really cool seeing how different their riding styles are too.
                Yer mom's riding style
                2012 GT500

Comment

Anyone not taking Dungey for the win tomorrow?
                  I'd really like to see Reed take this one.

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                  Yer mom's riding style
                  Sick burn!

Comment

Going to be tough to beat dungey tonight unless your Tomac.
                    Originally posted by soap
                    i can fix anything from a broken tractor to an aching pussy!!!

Comment

I've never seen Stewart look so uncomfortable on the bike before. It didn't look like he wanted to be out there.
                      2010 Camaro SS Boosted

Comment

Originally posted by D3R3K View Post
                        I've never seen Stewart look so uncomfortable on the bike before. It didn't look like he wanted to be out there.
                        Well considering he just pulled off and went to the pits I would say he didn't want to be there either.

Was that not nuts to have a vapor lock on cooper webs bike.

Comment

Originally posted by D3R3K View Post
                          Well considering he just pulled off and went to the pits I would say he didn't want to be there either.

They finally put out a PR, apparently he was experiencing blurry vision.
                          "After missing the last two rounds due to a concussion sustained at the season opener, James Stewart’s main event at Round 4 of Monster Energy Supercross in Oakland ended after just eight laps, as the former champion pulled off, citing blurry vision, according to a team press release.

Stewart qualified directly from his heat in his first race back and was running third early in the main event before his lap times dropped from 54-55 seconds on laps two through five to the 56-58 seconds on laps six through eight.

According to Yoshimura Suzuki team manager Mike Webb, the symptoms started early in the main event. “James came in feeling he was good to go,” he said. “He rode three days this week and put in a lot of laps. He was riding well and looked more like the old James. He was solid all day and did well in his heat although didn't feel 100 percent. He got a great start in the main but after a couple laps he started to struggle with blurred vision and by lap nine he pulled off.”

Webb said that Stewart will undergo tests early this week and the team will proceed from there"
                          Originally posted by snacksnack
                          Was that not nuts to have a vapor lock on cooper webs bike.
                          Vapor lock seems like a questionable diagnosis.

Comment

Wow, I hope his season isn't over.

Comment

Wow, I hope his season isn't over.
                              I think he'll get some racing done this season, but I don't see him competing for wins.

Comment

If JS7 is riding scared, it's a career ender. Guys that ride like him can't get the edge back once it goes.

Comment

Working...
                                X