The 'leaker' is kinda cute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 'leaker' is kinda cute

The federal contractor -- who allegedly leaked a document proving Russian meddling in the election -- doesn't seem to be a big fan of the president.

An alarming document that may prove Russia meddled in the 2016 U.S. presidential election was leaked by a 25-year-old woman who grew up in a small town in Texas, the Department of Justice alleged this week.

Reality Winner, a federal contractor with Pluribus International Corp. in Augusta, Georgia, was arrested Saturday under charges of violating the Espionage Act by “removing classified material from a government facility and mailing it to a news outlet,” a criminal complaint stated.
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Ew. Cute in a, "wow what a cute baby" kind of way when you know it's the ugliest baby you've seen on the planet but don't want to hurt someone's feelings.

Your post would have more spice if you didn't use a huffpost story link. Come on man, choose literally any other outlet

Comment

Only to a black dude....

Y'all have the weirdest taste in white women.

Comment

And one look at her social media makes you wonder how the fuck she ever got a security clearance...

Comment

"Being white is terrorism" - Reality Winner

Reality Leigh Winner, the 25-year-old federal contractor who was arrested on Saturday for leaking classified information to the media, is a #Resistance activist who believe

Comment

post it up. she's been charged with the crime, but what else will this reveal?
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
              post it up. she's been charged with the crime, but what else will this reveal?

Comment

She was really, really stupid for someone who was probably, very technically smart.

An example needs to be made, and it appears this snowflake will suffice as a warning to all others who don't understand the serious game they are playing..

Comment

Declares loyalty with Iran if we go to war with them:

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                    She was really, really stupid for someone who was probably, very technically smart.

An example needs to be made, and it appears this snowflake will suffice as a warning to all others who don't understand the serious game they are playing..
                    i.e. seth rich?
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

i.e. seth rich?
                      So you're admitting the dnc leaks were Seth Rich and not a vast Russian conspiracy?

What part of the dncleaks were classified intelligence? The dnc is a private corporation, not a govt. At east that's what they keep telling the court as justification for fucking Bernie Sander and his donors over when they gave their money to ole Hilldog.

Comment

whoa kemosabe.. "the serious game they are playing" that was all i meant.
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Naynay must be an advocate of " Lower your standards to increase your odds ".

I mean, I'd smash, but I wouldn't put any effort into it.

Comment

she's got top security clearances... thats gotta count for something. and you know those miltary bitches are freaks.
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

she's got top security clearances... thats gotta count for something. and you know those miltary bitches are freaks.
                              All bitches are, they just don't know it until you lead them into it.

Comment

Working...
                              X