No announcement yet.

Trump's attack on Ford reveals return of the Ranger and Bronco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If they bring back the bronco it'll probably be a $50k plus 2 door boring SUV. They'll ruin it.

Comment

The new Ranger will be just as expensive as a Tacoma. Those of us that want a cheap no frills small truck are SOL.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
        The new Ranger will be just as expensive as a Tacoma. Those of us that want a cheap no frills small truck are SOL.
        Nah. Just build one

Comment

I saw a new Ranger while in Las Cruces earlier this month for the Hatch festival. It looked like a scaled down F150. I assume it was from across the border

Comment

The Bronco is tempting, but a has been mentioned, it'll likely be $60k+.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
              The Bronco is tempting, but a has been mentioned, it'll likely be $60k+.
              Isn't there a company making brand new old style Broncos and Land Crusers that sell for about that?
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                Isn't there a company making brand new old style Broncos and Land Crusers that sell for about that?
                Ikon, and it's several times that.
                sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                86 SVO - Sold
                '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                  Ikon, and it's several times that.

$225,000 We are excited to offer up a second hand ICON BR, which rarely occurs. This is ICON BR #10, a 1969, completed in March of 2014. 23xx miles since delivery. Mostly used on a ranch. Very well equipped with the most popular options including Ranger Trim, Warn winch & recovery kit, aux front & rear LED lighting, 5.0 Coyote fuel injected aluminum V8, five speed manual, Atlas II part time 4x4 transfer case, Dynatrac axles, ARB locking differentials, Sport Brakes, Sport Pedals, seating for four with Chilewich textiles and front seat heaters and removable tuck-and-tumble rear seat, power windows & door locks, Amp Research power steps and much more. Fox racing coil-over suspension with Eibach coils and front sway bar, Blackrock aluminum wheels and BF Goodrich All Terrain tires. This truck runs and drives exceptionally well, just serviced and detailed. Ready to go now! Otherwise, the estimated wait to have one built is Q2 2019. Some scratches on the rear bumper, stone chips on the paint, but nothing too bad. Ready to be enjoyed!

Comment

what a joke
                    WH

Comment

Just more proof some people have more money than sense.
                      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

That Icon TR is fucking tits though.
                        sigpic

Comment

December 11, 2018

The 2019 Ford Ranger provides EPA-estimated fuel economy ratings of 21 mpg city, 26 mpg highway, and 23 mpg combined for 4x2 trucks.

When configured as a 4x4, Ranger returns EPA-estimated fuel economy ratings of 20 mpg city, 24 mpg highway, and 22 mpg combined. This is the best-in-class EPA-estimated city fuel economy rating of any gasoline-powered four-wheel-drive midsize pickup and it is an unsurpassed EPA-estimated combined fuel economy rating.

“Midsize truck customers have been asking for a pickup that’s Built Ford Tough,” said Todd Eckert, Ford truck group marketing manager. “And Ranger will deliver with durability, capability and fuel efficiency, while also providing in-city maneuverability and the freedom desired by many midsize pickup truck buyers to go off the grid.”

Along with 270 hp, Ranger features a standard 2.3L EcoBoost engine that produces 310 lb.-ft. of torque paired with a class-exclusive 10-speed transmission.

Available safety features include Blind Spot Information System with trailer coverage, all-new Terrain Management System with Trail Control, and standard FordPass Connect with a 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot supporting up to 10 devices.

When properly equipped, Ranger achieves 7,500 pounds of gas towing capacity with available tow package and 1,860 pounds of maximum payload to handle all your gear.

Ranger production is underway at the Michigan Assembly Plant. The truck arrives at dealers nationwide starting in January.

Comment

I like it, not enough to buy one, but it's not bad.

Comment

I've been on a ranger tour for a few weeks now. It's for the dealerships to learn about them and what they can do better compared to the Tacoma and Colorado. I like the way they look, and feel more comfortable loading them and unloading them than I do with the Taco and Colo.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                                I like it, not enough to buy one, but it's not bad.
                                It has the same problem as the rest of the Ford truck lineup, it's too damned expensive. Thing should be $25-$30K, not $35-$45k

Comment

Working...
                                X