No announcement yet.

What a butt whoopin.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never been there but it looks brutal. Is there a landing for the freestyle jump? It looked all grown up over there

Comment

Originally posted by snacksnack View Post
      Never been there but it looks brutal. Is there a landing for the freestyle jump? It looked all grown up over there
      No landing. Not sure why that ramp is there. Could move it I guess as there are spots that would make a ok landing. It is brutal, jump faces are thrashed, very slick and sandy. They have likley not prepped it in 10 years. It is cheap and anyone above my skills dosent belong there. No water but rain.

That being said no one really goes there so you kinda have the place to yourself and I can put up with the rest for what I do out there. Its kinda hard to find too.

Comment

There is a landing, but it's sketchy! Hadn't rode in 5 months and went yesterday to shady. Been like 3 years since I was last out there, as I mostly ride trails. Wore my ass out!

Comment

Group ride at shady grove later this month? Never been and I'm down.

Comment

Weather permitting I'll be at red river on the weekend of the 19th.

Comment

Is that DFWDIRTRIDERS meet?

Comment

Not sure man.. I'm just going to camp and ride. Always looking for someone else to ride with, since all my friends are pansies

Comment

I could do that now that my ribs are better. I am going to whip out the Ace and work on the ATV track that is grown over. I pulled it out today just to run it and was thinking about going soon.

Originally posted by Super Cubano View Post
                  Weather permitting I'll be at red river on the weekend of the 19th.
                  Shit I got to work that week end.
                  Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                    Shit I got to work that week end.
                    👎 next time

Comment

Where is SG at?
                      1995 Cobra #404
                      1994 Cobra #1968 **traded**
                      1991 LX Hatch 5.0-Sold

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Snake View Post
                        Where is SG at?
                        Irving, right off of shady grove http://www.shadygrovemotocross.com/8400.html

Comment

Good chance I will be out there tomorrow. I really want to work over that poor 4 wheeler track with my Ace.
                          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Since I was the last guy hanging around in the heat today I got the go ahead to play on the big track with my ACE. The ATV side was FUBAR with weeds. I did hammer it hard on one side but it was just to much get it straightened out with a tractor. I should have started sooner after the flood. I get back over there at the end of this video and you can see how bad they are. I can't even make out where some parts of the trail are.

Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                            X