Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice that the market is coming back to reality
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Originally posted by racrguy
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Dayum! I was happy my 401k was returning 2.5% with all the crap going on. Just checking on it, it's now -0.50%
      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
        Smart money isn't buying dips that's for sure
        Every time I think I've learned something about this. I was thinking the dips were where you wanted to buy. Unless we're talking about different dips. Related:

So now that its had a correction, the time to buy would be now, right? Once its stops falling and starts a creep back up. The whole "learn to earn on the turn" thing.
        WH

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
            Nice that the market is coming back to reality
            Word. It sucks to lose that much market cap in my PA but it's nice to see the pullback we've needed. We lowered our exposure the last couple months in the hedge fund so our 2 funds have only had 3% drawdown.
            Originally posted by davbrucas
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Opinion: Dow 5,000? Yes, it could happen
              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                I just tallied up the investments after the bloodbath today - fuckin' ouch.
                The bear is awake no doubt!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                  Every time I think I've learned something about this. I was thinking the dips were where you wanted to buy. Unless we're talking about different dips. Related:

So now that its had a correction, the time to buy would be now, right? Once its stops falling and starts a creep back up. The whole "learn to earn on the turn" thing.
                  Wait till new president. The hedges are real high and they need to be trimmed! Where's my chainsaw???? Lol

Comment

Related?

Comment

Working...
                    X