Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Too early to talk DFWM Fantasy football?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gargamel View Post
    And Romo is pretty much one of the most consistent FFL quarterbacks the past few seasons. You rarely see huge breakout numbers, but you rarely see "crap" games either.
    Dude, didn't he lead the league in INT's about 2 years ago?

Ya should post up your draft results round by round. I'm interested to see how the picks went this year.

Comment

So this just hurt. Not sure who has him, but damn that sucks. I hope it doesn't hurt Rodgers productivity.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        So this just hurt. Not sure who has him, but damn that sucks. I hope it doesn't hurt Rodgers productivity.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...190427847.html
        Seeing as how Nelson and Cobb were 3 and 4 behind Jennings and Driver just 2 seasons ago, and how quick Rodgers is at developing chemistry with his recievers quickly, and that their recieving squad isn't exactly full of slackers, I think they'll be just fine without him. I'm not sure if Rodgers will have an MVP season without Jordy, but someone will step up and do a nice job filling in for him. Plus their running game keeps getting better, as long as the line stays healthy. So that helps, too. Plus their defense looks like it's going to be better this year, too. At least in the secondary. Not sure how their run D is gonna do this year.
        "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...190427847.html
          I was the one who had him... Fucking god damn bullshit. He helped me get A- Draft report card

Comment

yahoo's projections are so fucking stupid it's mind boggling

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
              yahoo's projections are so fucking stupid it's mind boggling
              I always thought they were based on how the league was setup (Standard versus PPR). I agree regardless. I tend to follow the espn rankings more than the others.

Comment

kelce paying dividends!

Comment

doug baldwin, you hack. keep it up and your ass is getting clipped

Comment

dead last in draft....first in points week 1 bitches!

Comment

ive got sproles playing tonight. looks like randle is going to get most of the snaps, so i'll get rid of mcfadden

sucks for whoever got dez

Comment

yep, i pretty much dominated. good news: instead of 0-14, yahoo now has me at 1-13

HAH!

Comment

yep, i pretty much dominated. good news: instead of 0-14, yahoo now has me at 1-13

HAH!
                          Stfu, you and Jeff belong together. Both of you suck and one of you is going to buy drinks at the superbowl watch party that's being hosted at Jack Burton's, entertainment provided by Denny.
                          Originally posted by talisman
                          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                          Originally posted by AdamLX
                          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          Because fuck you, that's why
                          Originally posted by 80coupe
                          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                          Originally posted by Rick Modena
                          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                            Stfu, you and Jeff belong together. Both of you suck and one of you is going to buy drinks at the superbowl watch party that's being hosted at Jack Burton's, entertainment provided by Denny.
                            see you next week, sweetheart.

i will give you credit though, youre not a total phony ass patriots fan, you did draft tom brady...

Comment

see you next week, sweetheart.

i will give you credit though, youre not a total phony ass patriots fan, you did draft tom brady...
                              I've been a Patriots fan since jr high, I'm 34 now. So you're right, I'm not a phony fan. Your ass is grass sugartits.
                              Originally posted by talisman
                              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                              Originally posted by AdamLX
                              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              Because fuck you, that's why
                              Originally posted by 80coupe
                              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                              Originally posted by Rick Modena
                              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Well that went badly. 8 points from my recievers.....

EIGHT PIONTS!!

Comment

Working...
                                X