Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you worried about sending your kids to school this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
    03 you want to give Biden a chance? The Biden that got backed by the Klan and used the N word in Congress? The Biden that steals speeches? The Biden that lied so much he had to drop out in ‘88? The Biden that doesn’t know where he is and can’t remember the thing?

The point about Obama was that he can’t stop a virus either.

And dear silly useful idiot, this virus is not uncontained due to anything Trump did. You need to man up and blame Chiba for that. They let this thing out to the world.
    lol I dont have to list out all the stupid shit trump has done but since you listed what 4 things going back as far as 88 lol I challenge you to list out 4 bad things about trump.

lol blaming obama for everything still that's not a point that's trumps administration.

Blame china. blame who. blame cdc. Classic trump administration lets blame everyone else lol.

So yes list 4 bad things about trump.

If trump suspends elections for 6 months will you still support and agree with him?

Comment

• Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
      lol I dont have to list out all the stupid shit trump has done but since you listed what 4 things going back as far as 88 lol I challenge you to list out 4 bad things about trump.

lol blaming obama for everything still that's not a point that's trumps administration.

Blame china. blame who. blame cdc. Classic trump administration lets blame everyone else lol.

So yes list 4 bad things about trump.

If trump suspends elections for 6 months will you still support and agree with him?
      Really that’s your argument?

Okay 4 bad things Trump has done.

1). Post on twitter when he should just hold press conferences.
      2). Whatever he did with Stormy.
      3). Failure to force a Congressional inquiry into Hillary, Steele, DNC, Russia, Shiff, Mueller hoax.
      4). Failure to have DoJ investigate Ilhan Omar for campaign fraud and marrying her brother.

I don’t blanket support and agree with Trump. That’s one of the major fallacies of all liberal arguments. I don’t agree with anyone on everything. Only idiots believe and agree with everything Dems and the MSM say.

So answer these two questions.

1). Are you an idiot?
      2). Can Trump or any other elected official stop a virus?

Answer these questions in a consistent matter. Please note that your answers will prove you are an idiot or have been lying in this thread. Choose wisely. I also don’t care if you are an idiot or liar, but you are one at best and at worst both.

And I never blamed Obama for the virus, I just pointed out he can’t stop it either. So let’s see those answers lib boy.

When Trump postpones the election we can discuss it (he won’t), but I bet Biden will do everything possible to avoid a real debate.
      Last edited by AnthonyS; 07-15-2020, 03:32 PM. Reason: libs always lie

Comment

Really that’s your argument?

Okay 4 bad things Trump has done.

1). Post on twitter when he should just hold press conferences.
        2). Whatever he did with Stormy.
        3). Failure to force a Congressional inquiry into Hillary, Steele, DNC, Russia, Shiff, Mueller hoax.
        4). Failure to have DoJ investigate Ilhan Omar for campaign fraud and marrying her brother.

I don’t blanket support and agree with Trump. That’s one of the major fallacies of all liberal arguments. I don’t agree with anyone on everything. Only idiots believe and agree with everything Dems and the MSM say.

So answer these two questions.

1). Are you an idiot?
        2). Can Trump or any other elected official stop a virus?

Answer these questions in a consistent matter. Please note that your answers will prove you are an idiot or have been lying in this thread. Choose wisely. I also don’t care if you are an idiot or liar, but you are one at best and at worst both.

And I never blamed Obama for the virus, I just pointed out he can’t stop it either. So let’s see those answers lib boy.

When Trump postpones the election we can discuss it (he won’t), but I bet Biden will do everything possible to avoid a real debate.

Lol trump supporters never provide a full answer.

Trump would start ww3 if he was president 40 years ago.

I'm not an idiot you resorted to name calling for some reason, am I getting under your skin? It seems like you get angry really easy you must not have a good life. Grab that Obamacare and seek health.

So when trump postpones the election 6 months ,will you still support him and stand by his decision?

Answer wisely trump supporter itll prove if you are in a cult or not lol

Comment

• Can you let us all know how Trump would have started WWIII in 1970?
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
            Can you let us all know how Trump would have started WWIII in 1970?
            Same way obama would have failed to contain a virus 2 years after his presidency

I know it's been 4 years but some crazy conspiracies say the covid virus was developed in 2018 by china to infect the world, the way this thread going slight chance someone believes that story
            Last edited by 03mustangdude; 07-15-2020, 04:56 PM.

Comment

• Guess we’re at the mercy of those pulling the strings. My son graduated this year, is enrolled @ DCCC, and they’re online for at least the first semester. My daughter is headed in to 7th grade, and no idea what her district is doing. I have no idea what you folks with young kids are going to do if they shut it down, and it’s leaning that way. Same with single parents. I also believe they will shut the state down again very soon.

Lol @ calling for a hard shutdown early on. Half the US would have died, if not more. How the fuck do you plan on getting food? How would you have paid for it? What about those that don’t have a cushion?
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Same way obama would have failed to contain a virus 2 years after his presidency

I know it's been 4 years but some crazy conspiracies say the covid virus was developed in 2018 by china to infect the world, the way this thread going slight chance someone believes that story
                Thanks for confirming your status as a lying idiot. You just moved to #2 on the list of people that will never get a reply from me.

Typical lib, lie, evade, lie more, evade more all while sticking to the mantra of morons. Enjoy your face diapers.

Comment

Thanks for confirming your status as a lying idiot. You just moved to #2 on the list of people that will never get a reply from me.

Typical lib, lie, evade, lie more, evade more all while sticking to the mantra of morons. Enjoy your face diapers.

Lol typical conservative gagging on that trump cock loving every lie calling every other person a democRAT

Comment

• China hates everything in America but the dollar.

Comment

I didn't mention Obama. You made the claim, I'm asking you to lay out the thought process. Or was this just you up on the Soapbox doing the ORANGE MAN BAD routine?

It is ok if you haven't thought about it and are just a fucking parrot.
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                        I didn't mention Obama. You made the claim, I'm asking you to lay out the thought process. Or was this just you up on the Soapbox doing the ORANGE MAN BAD routine?

It is ok if you haven't thought about it and are just a fucking parrot.
                        Arguing with other guy who said Obama couldn't stop virus either. He wasn't president so we doing alternative history now. Most outlandish thing I could think of would be trump in the 80s lol guess it was taken seriously

Comment

Arguing with other guy who said Obama couldn't stop virus either. He wasn't president so we doing alternative history now. Most outlandish thing I could think of would be trump in the 80s lol guess it was taken seriously
                          Were you a baby in the 80s who would know much of anything about what would or wouldn’t be outlandish then, other than it being past time to change your diapers?

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                            Were you a baby in the 80s who would know much of anything about what would or wouldn’t be outlandish then, other than it being past time to change your diapers?
                            outlandish as a president blaming his predecessor 4 years after the fact

Comment

• Keep kids away from squirrels and rabbits. New spreadgoing on now

Comment

outlandish as a president blaming his predecessor 4 years after the fact
                                Were you asleep during the obama years?

Comment

Working...
                                X