No announcement yet.

Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When LARPing goes wrong. I burst out laughing at "He's got a bow and arrow!"
    Last edited by Broncojohnny; 07-16-2020, 03:31 PM.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post

When LARPing goes wrong. I burst out laughing at "He's got a bow and arrow!"

Comment

When LARPing goes wrong. I burst out laughing at "He's got a bow and arrow!"
        Unfortunately, the phone found by the douche bag loud mouth guy at the end belonged to the guy in the car. You can see it fall out when he gets out of the car initially.
        Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Originally posted by barronj View Post
          Unfortunately, the phone found by the douche bag loud mouth guy at the end belonged to the guy in the car. You can see it fall out when he gets out of the car initially.
          They probably pissed their pants and started apologizing to thin air when they realized that.
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

• Democrats (Pres. Clinton) pardoned this terrorist in 2001.

Democrats revere, fund and run cover for this terrorist to this day.

The past crimes of Susan Rosenberg reemerged in the summer of 2020, amid a new wave of protests over racial injustice and police brutality.
            Last edited by sc281; 07-16-2020, 04:07 PM.

Comment

• Those fucking worthless leftist shitbags at Snopes are a trip.

Comment

Those fucking worthless leftist shitbags at Snopes are a trip.
                Agree, and they are working triple time to delete all the pedo stuff from their twitter accounts right now.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Comment

• Comment

Comment

• Amazingly enough it appears we still have a few of these types on this message board, so I will leave this here.

Most people here understand what's going on, but occasionally it seems some still love the Kool Aid.

Comment

• Open letter to Bill de Blasio, etc from the NYPD

Comment

• The Democrats!

Vid in link https://streamable.com/448zpc

Comment

Working...
                                X