Gunshots!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gunshots!!!!

Ok, now that I have your attention, I need one of you super sleuths to find the info. I was in Little Rock over the weekend for baseball, and Saturday night/Sunday morning proved interesting.

There were some people that checked in Saturday night to have a good time. They got a little loud, but not terrible when my son went to bed before 10pm. I turned in at 11pm, and while the noise had elevated and the smell of weed was making its rounds, it was still not absurd. Just after midnight that changed as what sounded like 20 plus people had a shoving and shouting match in the hallway for a solid 20 mins. That dispersed and all was well until about 2:15am when the gunshots rang out. Cops showed up just before 3am and made it a crime scene. They took pictures outside our window as well as down the hall and taped up a room. We had to get around 6 or 7 police cars and saw what appeared to be detectives there too when we checked out at 8:30 to head to the game.

I can't find any word of it anywhere in the news. It was at a Residence Inn. Ready, set, go!!! Find who got shot!

Comment

https://katv.com/news/local/12-year-...tle-rock-hotel

LITTLE ROCK (KATV) — A party at a Residence Inn in Little Rock resulted in a 12-year-old boy being shot while lying in bed early Sunday morning, according to a police report.

Police responded to the hotel on Shackleford Road around 2:00 a.m. Sunday. Witnesses told police that during a party in one of the rooms, someone shot through a window and hit a 12-year-old boy in the shoulder while he was lying in bed. The boy was taken to a nearby hospital.

Officers said when they arrived to the hotel, multiple people ran from the hotel into the woods. When police searched the room where the party was held they found a bullet and a spent casing.

Detectives interviewed three women involved in the party and later released them. Officers detained one man found running from the scene on Kanis Road.

Little Rock Police are investigating.

Comment

Bangin’ in Little Rock

Comment

That's it. Looks like that just got posted too. There was a lot more than one round fired. I also never saw EMS or anyone there to take a kid to the hospital (which was next door). The pic in that second link isn't even from the hotel. Looks to be a stock image.

Thanks. Now I'll follow these and see how they develop. I wonder if the 12 year old was there for baseball too like my 12 year old. Crazy how it all went down.

Comment

Glad you and your family are safe. That sounds pretty scary and crazy.

Comment

It was nuts. I've been in some sketchy situations before and had someone point a gun at me from 2 feet, but this was insane the way the gunshots rang out on top of us. My son was in the bedroom asleep, and I was on the fold out sofa. I jumped and ran to the bedroom and pulled him into the floor under me. I told him it was probably firecrackers and got him to go back to sleep until morning when I had to explain it all to him. Just glad that we didn't have to deal with someone dead there.

Comment

I've stayed at the Hampton Inn next door a few times. It's not a crappy area, sorry to hear about your excitement.

Comment

thats crazy!!

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                    I've stayed at the Hampton Inn next door a few times. It's not a crappy area, sorry to hear about your excitement.
                    I was checking police dispatch logs yesterday, and they had a break-in there middle of the morning yesterday. People are just stupid.

Comment

Guy I worked with had a app on his phone at one time to tell you if you were in a bad part of town. It got taken down as it was considered racist. It also went off every time he hit the city limits.
                      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                        Guy I worked with had a app on his phone at one time to tell you if you were in a bad part of town. It got taken down as it was considered racist. It also went off every time he hit the city limits.
                        There is no bad part of town in Little Rock...the whole fucking town qualifies...what a shithole.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                          There is no bad part of town in Little Rock...the whole fucking town qualifies...what a shithole.
                          Ha!
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Lol
                            sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                            17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                            13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                            86 SVO - Sold
                            '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                            01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                            65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

your not wrong

Comment

Working...
                              X