Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
    I so wished she would have shot before driving forward. Any related articles if she was charged or not?

And yep, he found out!!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Ditto, this didn't look good for her, escaping and then stopping.

Comment

• https://mobile.twitter.com/stillgray...469150721?s=21[/tweet

Comment

I so wished she would have shot before driving forward. Any related articles if she was charged or not?

And yep, he found out!!

Last I checked they were still looking for her.

Comment

And yep, he found out!!

Better resolution and a breakdown of what happenned.

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post

Better resolution and a breakdown of what happenned.
            not worth shooting him over the situation

Comment

• Press Conference announced civil lawsuit against... the NRA, Wayne Lapierre and the NRA leadership.

New York Attorney General Letitia James announced Thursday that her office has filed a lawsuit against the National Rifle Association and its leadership, including Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre, looking to dissolve the organization.

Hahahahahaha!

Sham lawsuit to tie up money so it can't be used during the election most likely, but I'm giddy about Wayne "New Suit" LaPierre and other leadership getting the spotlight shown on their corrupt looting of member dues.

I think this screenshot from the arfcom thread about it says it best.

I hope Wayne and the Cat Lady get all that's coming to them, which hopefully the boot and a new orange suit, and the NRA survives and cleans house like it should have done decades ago; and becomes the 2A organization it always should have been. I'd like to be a member again at that point.
              Last edited by sc281; 08-06-2020, 10:23 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
                not worth shooting him over the situation
                He fucked up when he drove off, stopped and grabbed his gun to retaliate. He should have been prepared when homeskillet opened his door and gave that guy a chance to retreat, if he still attacks or makes a move to attack, then light his ass up.
                In any case the shooter fucked up in this particular scenario...
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Guaranteed the shooter is fucked. It's Maryland. Unless a resident happened upon an act of God it is impossible to obtain a carry license. The common folk are required to have the firearm unloaded and in a lock box with ammunition separate when in a car. Also there is a duty to retreat if outside the homestead.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                    Guaranteed the shooter is fucked. It's Maryland. Unless a resident happened upon an act of God it is impossible to obtain a carry license. The common folk are required to have the firearm unloaded and in a lock box with ammunition separate when in a car. Also there is a duty to retreat if outside the homestead.
                    The other video posted explained more. Yeah. He fucked.

Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Comment

• holy hole.

Comment

• When I found out the she shooter was a he shooter it changed it for me.
                          I thought the black man hit a woman in the face and yeah, I thought it was strange how fast she stopped her car, but then he lunged at her stopped car. When I saw the lunge then I was like hell yes, shoot his ass.
                          Once that turned into a dude shooter, though, completely changed what saw. Insane.

Comment

• Damn. I don't know if any of y'all have taken a close look at a grain silo before but they are made incredibly strong and are designed to survive a grain dust explosion from the inside.
                            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                              Damn. I don't know if any of y'all have taken a close look at a grain silo before but they are made incredibly strong and are designed to survive a grain dust explosion from the inside.
                              Thick block with steel wrapped around every 5 ft or so.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                                Damn. I don't know if any of y'all have taken a close look at a grain silo before but they are made incredibly strong and are designed to survive a grain dust explosion from the inside.
                                Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                                Thick block with steel wrapped around every 5 ft or so.
                                Not so much.

The only thing that saved the rest of that silo complex was the shear mass that all the grain carried which absorbed a portion of the blast. That's not all dirt piled up in and around the silo.
                                G'Day Mate

Comment

Working...
                                X