Went to kennedale today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F8LSVT View Post
    I know I've wondered that myself kinda sad to know how much racing used to go on and compare it to now, but that's life I guess. People get out of it, blow stuff up, or as in my case have a 6 year project car.

It's been awhile since I've had anything to take as well. A few years ago I had a twin turbo hatch but I got tired of breaking it, so I pulled the turbos off and put the drivetrain in my galaxie before I tore it apart and did the tube chassis.

But I have a new best on the coupe, this weekend at Wichita Falls it went 6.64 at 104.
    Originally posted by soap
    i can fix anything from a broken tractor to an aching pussy!!!

Comment

As fall rolls in the DA and humidity goes down you will probably get another new best.
      1990 GT

Comment

New best Sunday at ennis. 1.45 60, 6.573 et 103.63 mph. It ran 6.70's in time trials so I had 6.70 on the window and I ran 6.57. Still trying to figure that one out as it was hot and humid and the DA was 5000. Last week at Wichita Falls it was cool and dry. I'm puzzled.

Comment

I installed an anti roll bar and the 60 dropped a bit but gained a little et. Ordered some afco double adjustable rear shocks and some stiffer front spring and I'll see what that does.

Going to kennedale Sunday for the Texas muscle car club challenge. Supposedly it's closing right after that event.

Comment

Working...
          X