No announcement yet.

Weed use can lead to kidney failure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LSD has a number of benefits, but it is not harmless.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

True, if someone already has some form of mental illness psychoactive recreational drugs will likely exaggerate their symptoms, and not necessarily in a good way.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        LSD has a number of benefits, but it is not harmless.
        Always that same LSD story, you've all seen it. 'Young man on acid, thought he could fly, jumped out of a building. What a tragedy.' What a dick! Fuck him, he’s an idiot. If he thought he could fly, why didn’t he take off on the ground first? Check it out. You don’t see ducks lined up to catch elevators to fly south—they fly from the ground, ya moron, quit ruining it for everybody. He’s a moron, he’s dead—good, we lost a moron, fuckin’ celebrate. Wow, I just felt the world get lighter. We lost a moron! I don’t mean to sound cold, or cruel, or vicious, but I am, so that’s the way it comes out. Professional help is being sought. How about a positive LSD story? Wouldn't that be news-worthy, just the once? To base your decision on information rather than scare tactics and superstition and lies? I think it would be news-worthy. 'Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves' . . . 'Here's Tom with the weather.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
          Where do you get your info from again? Not saying you are right or wrong, I am just baffled on your perspective.
          Well I've always been interested in the subject, but there are several documentaries on youtube that would pretty much highlight all my points in my previous post. I think you should go watch them, I found them to be very enlightening. The main reason I just had to find out, was because I just had to know why on earth someone would do it, or any of those types of drugs. The propaganda was all I'd ever heard, which as it turns out is all nothing but a big fat lie. LSD is harmless to you. Can't hurt you, ever. Physically. Lets be clear about that. Anything you've ever heard about how it can damage your body or brain, is a lie. Same thing for mushrooms. Same for DMT and auyhuasca and salvia, but those were a bit later to the game and they've kind of tapered off their lies campaign by the time those became popular.

Bcoop is right thought, its not necessarily for everyone. But it is for most people. Then again, some of the early trials did show a big improvement in some people who were in a mental institution. Some of them. Also take a look at the studies they're doing right now in Britain, on the effect that magic mushrooms have on depression. The results are extremely positive, as all indicators are that it pretty much cures it. No lingering depression, no need for all those other treatments for the rest of your life. The mushrooms also cure something called cluster headaches, which are so painful that they often make people suffering from them commit suicide just to escape the pain.

Ayahuasca will pretty much annihilate heroin addiction. But most of them have a strong effect on addictions. What it all boils down to, is that they are medicine for the mind. Not evil brain melters.
          WH

Comment

I have read that in a recent study of healthy young adults, marijuana use was not associated with change in kidney function over time or the appearance of albumin in the urine, which is a sign of kidney damage. But personally I tolerate only medical cannabis use here.
            Last edited by Tx Redneck; 08-08-2019, 08:32 AM.

Comment

I'm glad the drug war appears to be coming to an end. Hopefully anything and everything will be completely legal soon. Gotta agree with Ron Paul here
              WH

Comment

I don't see how people can smoke weed all day. It just makes me want to sleep. That said, smoking weed as a night cap gave me the best sleep I've ever had. I'd wake up feeling fucking GREAT.

Comment

Originally posted by RomSh85 View Post
                  I have read that in a recent study of healthy young adults, marijuana use was not associated with change in kidney function over time or the appearance of albumin in the urine, which is a sign of kidney damage. But personally I tolerate only medical cannabis use here.
                  would somebody nuke the fucking bot already?

Comment

Looks like they already did.

Comment

the bug killer and grow chemicals put on the weed plant is bad for you and should be regulated

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                        would somebody nuke the fucking bot already?
                        They registered in Dec '18, but never posted, came back and would post something, then edit a link into their post 2hrs later. I fixed their posts to redirect back here and Chili banned em.

Comment

i spent most of my youth smoking pot . still worked 12-14 hrs a day . could smoke a joint on the way to work and still get the job done. todays pot is a whole different story . no way in hell i could do that. the absolute best from the 80's 90's is like shit pot today . i stopped 10 years ago because i just couldn't function on it and didn't like being totaly numb between the ears . that and getting old as dirt . i believe legalization is going to end up being a mistake . decriminalize it yes but legal is a whole other issue . if for no other reason it is 10 times worse on your lungs.

Comment

Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
                            . decriminalize it yes but legal is a whole other issue . if for no other reason it is 10 times worse on your lungs.

I’m going to go ahead and raise the flag.

Provide sources. Studies have already shown it to be less harmful.

You’re still inhaling smoke. Neither are good for your lungs. But please provide sources that state 10x worse. Or one that says it’s worse period.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                              They registered in Dec '18, but never posted, came back and would post something, then edit a link into their post 2hrs later. I fixed their posts to redirect back here and Chili banned em.
                              <3

Comment

Two minutes of talking with my brother would be the best way to show people that this shit isn’t good for the ole brain. Bevis and butthead look like rocket surgeons compared to him. He talks just like them minus the half ass coherent thoughts every once and a while. Smoked himself stupid. He’s an all day everyday smoker.

Comment

Working...
                                X