No announcement yet.

Baron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are seriously the least threatening person on this site. I don't know why you talk shit the way you do. Maybe that's what landed you here??

Comment

Whoa this internets is serious bidness. Isnt nigga racist? Shame on you

Comment

Originally posted by orphan Shelby View Post
        Whoa this internets is serious bidness. Isnt nigga racist? Shame on you
        It's not racist as long as the person saying it is a nigga.

Comment

Naynay you talk so much shit. One day somebody is going to find you and stomp another mudhole in your ass.
          "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
            how come baron called for me to be subjected to this forum, yet he wont answer in the on thread i have dedicated to him?

i say ya'll rename this forum, ask naynay anything an let the rest of my adoring fans come in and hold regular conversations?

the better solution would be to have leah come over here and break my laptop so i just cant get on the internet at all anymore.

I truly think this all stemmed from me calling her a fat girl, when she tried to call my mom fat. i'd be more than willing to post up side by side pics for the comparison, so it's known i wasnt out of line with my statement.

leah's like the lil girl who think she wants to play basketball with her brother and his friends, and gets an accidental elbow to the eye socket, then wants to run inside and tell all the parents that i did it on purpose.

i didnt hurt your feelings, you ran your feelings right into my already extended foot that was aimed right at your gunt.
            Although I hate the fact that you are sucking me in to responding to your dumb-ass, let's be clear about a couple of things...

Leah did ban your alias, but she did so without some overriding motive or perceived grudge, and only did so because as a matter of policy, aliases created to circumvent some other administrative action have always been subjected to being banned.

The action to limit you to posting in the smack was a decision that was not discussed among mods, nor agreed upon, rather was a unilateral decision made by someone who clearly has the ability and right to do so. I would assume that it was Tyler, the board owner, since a new user group was created just for you, to limit you in this way.

Baron did post a thread in the VIP area requesting it, but it was far from the first time that someone posted a thread somewhere soliciting the banning of a user on here.

Your assumptions as to Leah's motivation for the ban on the alias are ridiculous and very presumptuous on your part, because it implies that she gives 2 shits about your stupid ass. It was a simple administrative action to enforce a decision taken by the owner of this board.

Although it is easy for douchebags like you to choose a focal point for your perceived persecution, you are way off base in selecting her as your target. Ultimately, it is only you to blame for the actions taken against you, but as is common with "victims" like you, I am not surprised that you to defer blame as such.

The simple fact is that you have shown your ass, like many before you, and when held accountable for your shenanigans you ultimately responded as expected.

Based on your activity here for some time, it remains pretty clear that your only motivation for posting on this board is to troll and create controversy. If you are really as butt-hurt as you come off, and have such a problem with Leah, I would encourage you to come out to the Christmas party to discuss it in person with me. Being a "man", I am sure you understand that if you truly take issue with another man's wife, then the appropriate action on your part would be to take it up with me, her husband.

Otherwise, if you choose not to do that, I propose that you are the impotent troll that, IMO, you have already proven yourself to be on numerous occasions and should tuck tail and shut the fuck up.

Thanks.

Craig

Comment

my nigga craig just drop the classy boosh?????????????????????

god bless
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                my nigga craig just drop the classy boosh?????????????????????

god bless
                Just keeping it real Paul, you know how it is.

Edit: BTW.. In before the "it's only the interwebs, why so serious" response from the shitbag.
                Last edited by Chili; 11-22-2013, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                  and only did so because as a matter of policy, aliases created to circumvent some other administrative action have always been subjected to being banned.
                  not that i give a fuck, but that's false.

there are several aliases on here that havent been banned, like god, jesus, santa claus, and some other gay shit.

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post

there are several aliases on here that havent been banned, like god, jesus, santa claus, and some other gay shit.
                    They weren't created to get past bans. That's what circumvent means.
                    Last edited by Probie; 11-22-2013, 11:39 PM.
                    Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                      They weren't created to get past bans. That's what circumvent means.
                      amirite?

Comment

oops, i must have skipped over that bit.

so what did naynay do that made him want to create an alias? sounds like nothing, just some people who are a bit too sensitve and couldnt handle his posts. same with dammitsteve. sure, he seemed like an idiot, but that's always been accepted around here, at least it was on dfwstangs.

Comment

oops, i must have skipped over that bit.

so what did naynay do that made him want to create an alias? sounds like nothing, just some people who are a bit too sensitve and couldnt handle his posts. same with dammitsteve. sure, he seemed like an idiot, but that's always been accepted around here, at least it was on dfwstangs.
                          Are you just fucking stupid? He got banned. He mad an alias to CIRCUMVENT the ban. Which is why his alias got banned.
                          It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                            Are you just fucking stupid? He got banned. That's why he made an alias. Which is why his alias got banned.
                            shut up you little faggot. why did he get banned? because a pussy like you got your feelings hurt?

Comment

shut up you little faggot. why did he get banned? because a pussy like you got your feelings hurt?
                              You got butt hurt really quick to be callin someone else a pussy.

Comment

nope, just annoyed that your newb ass thinks youre hot shit around here lately.

i know why he made an alias. to circumvent a bullshit ban. circumvent CIRCUMVENT circumvent.

i want to know why he got banned. donsvo has banned me for no reason before and i made an alias to CIRCUMVENT the ban.

Comment

Working...
                                X