She'll buff out....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She'll buff out....

I ride the train to save on gas and to avoid the horrible traffic on 75 at 6pm. I park under the Bush turnpike bridge, in what I thought would be a safe location. I know cars aren't safe from thieves in an open parking lot but I never thought I would find my car like this....
    Apparently, some guy t-boned another guy so hard, he makes his way ALL the way to the parking lot and pins him against my heap. They're probably gonna total it out.
    .....bro....

Damn man, that sucks. How did you get connected to the cause? Police report?

Comment

Yeah did they leave a note or something? I'd be pissed if I just found my car like that and no one to take fault.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

That

sucks...
        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Richardson left a note on my windshield. The cop hasn't filed his report but the dart police officer that came out when I called, told me what he knew from the incident. I hope to hear something today.
          .....bro....

Comment

Damn man
            That fucking SUCKS

Comment

Damn, that sucks! A most unfortunate event, at least there is a police report and a record of what happens so you don't have to fight that fight!
              Originally posted by Leah
              Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

but wait there's more.. non insured motorist!

Comment

Damn. Gotta have a beater for those situations.

Comment

She'll buff out....

I really hope that at least one of those bastards were insured.
                    What pisses me off the most is that the mustang is still down so I just went from 3 cars to 1. But I never really ever counted the mustang as a reliable source of transportation.
                    .....bro....

Comment

Fuck, man that sucks! I'd be a mad muthufucker, trying to do your part doing the park and ride, saving wear and tear on your vehicle, saving money, saving mother Earth. And then POW, BOOM BITCH!
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

damn that sucks...looks like a total loss
                        Originally posted by Da Prez
                        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

You post about drinking during the day and now this? Something is not adding up
                          Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

I concur on the beater to leave in public.
                            Hell, there's a clean 2 door saturn for sale in my neck of the woods. Fuck public transportation.

Comment

Originally posted by paul_376 View Post
                              You post about drinking during the day and now this? Something is not adding up

Este guey. Check your math, cabron.

So geico totaled my car. Now they're gonna cut me a wack ass check that won't come close to what my car was worth in working condition. Can a bro sue someone to get more money? This is America after all.
                              .....bro....

Comment

Working...
                              X