New Gun Range opening in Grapevine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Gun Range opening in Grapevine

Check out Texas Gun Experience indoor shooting range, offering gun experiences, training, a top-notch gun shop, and more. Even shoot the famous M134!

Keys i took away :
    26 regular bays
    25/50 Yard indoor range
    Will have steel/reactive targets
    120+ machine gun rentals

Looks to be styling itself kind of like Frisco Gun Club.

I hate indoor ranges and their gas ass rules!

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
      Will have steel/reactive targets
      Are there any other indoor ranges that have steel/reactive targets?

Comment

The machine gun rental is intriguing. It really is a pain in the ass finding a place that will rent them. I looked all over trying to find a place with a Tommy gun for rent for my moms birthday. Finally found one in Dallas. Was amusing to see a 62 year old woman, all of 5'1" tall, barely able to hold the gun and unloading 50 rounds in about 3 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
          The machine gun rental is intriguing. It really is a pain in the ass finding a place that will rent them. I looked all over trying to find a place with a Tommy gun for rent for my moms birthday. Finally found one in Dallas. Was amusing to see a 62 year old woman, all of 5'1" tall, barely able to hold the gun and unloading 50 rounds in about 3 seconds.
          Amusing , but not really safe.

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
            Are there any other indoor ranges that have steel/reactive targets?
            Not any that i can think of, which made it interesting.

The membership costs seemed pretty damn high. About 800/year for their basic membership. Thats a nice pistol or rifle every single year in costs.

Comment

Speaking of ranges... I went to my usual spot today. I'm not sure there is hardly anything I find more humorous than the dorks I saw there today in full battle rattle shooting their gucci glocks and ayyare's.
              Last edited by inline 6; 08-04-2019, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                Amusing , but not really safe.
                All 50 rounds that hit the target. She could hold it fine, just at full stretch.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                  Speaking of ranges... I went to my usual spot today. I'm not sure there is hardly anything I find more humorous than the dorks I saw there today in full battle rattle shooting their gucci glocks and ayyare's.
                  I’m turning into an old codger. I’m starting to like revolvers and lever guns..... I’m tempted to try sass and pling steel since it’s not for the cool kids.

Comment

These are the DFW Shooting Sports guys in Hurst. They are closing my neighborhood store to open this place. I wonder if they will still be the "Home of the $10 transfer".

First Jeff Dowdle relocates, then these guys close, so now I am on the hunt for a new FFL. Crap.

Comment

I may have to check this out as it's on the way home from the office.

Comment

Working...
                      X