DFW Mustangs    

Go Back   DFW Mustangs > General > God and Country

God and Country Politics and Religion

Old 10-08-2019, 11:30 AM   #61
Trip McNeely
DRILL BABY, DRILL!!!

Does anyone truly believe that if the Democrats thought it would be an easy win that this would be going on or have to continue the lies and bullshit? They know they are toast. This is their last ditch effort.
Trip McNeely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 11:51 AM   #62
bubbaearl
Time Served

trump never does anything by accident . he is a methodical genus when it comes to dealing with people. he knows exactly what he is doing. he decides what the media will talk about all week at 3am monday morning. while the loney left goes nuts all week he pulls a 180 and gets shit done . i have 0 use for another presidential mouth piece who gets nothing done. pretty speeches dont do squat for the economy . i look at the numbers period. and never the stock market bullshit. too tied to global shit. we are at full employment with wages growing above 3% .
bubbaearl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 12:51 PM   #63
JPM
Punk Ass Newbie

Pelosi and Schiff said that any attempt to stop witnesses from testifying would result in obstruction impeachment. Their witness flew over from Brussels this morning to testify and Trump stopped him an hour before going in.....Your move Nancy.
JPM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 02:00 PM   #64
BLAKE
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbaearl View Post
trump never does anything by accident . he is a methodical genus when it comes to dealing with people. he knows exactly what he is doing. he decides what the media will talk about all week at 3am monday morning. while the loney left goes nuts all week he pulls a 180 and gets shit done . i have 0 use for another presidential mouth piece who gets nothing done. pretty speeches dont do squat for the economy . i look at the numbers period. and never the stock market bullshit. too tied to global shit. we are at full employment with wages growing above 3% .
I wish I could see it that way, but I just can't. It's hard to see most of his actions and think of it as a calculated move. He's just so chaotic.

As far as the numbers, so far you're right, but with all the looming recession talk, it's difficult to feel confident there.

I suppose time will tell. I just hope he gets a chance to finish the job. Impeachment wouldn't be good for anybody.
BLAKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 02:05 PM   #65
line-em-up
N Memory of Mike 12/27/14

I agree that he is eccentric and does things his own way, but don't most successful people? He's our Obi Wan Kin-obi. There is no one else that can save us from these deranged loons, so I will support him as long as he doesn't go off the chain.
line-em-up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 03:10 PM   #66
Grimpala
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAKE View Post
I wish I could see it that way, but I just can't. It's hard to see most of his actions and think of it as a calculated move. He's just so chaotic.

As far as the numbers, so far you're right, but with all the looming recession talk, it's difficult to feel confident there.

I suppose time will tell. I just hope he gets a chance to finish the job. Impeachment wouldn't be good for anybody.
Old 10-08-2019, 04:19 PM   #67
BLAKE
Lifer

Wrong thread. Getting memes thrown at me isn’t going to do anything.
Old 10-09-2019, 07:15 AM   #68
bubbaearl
Time Served

if you research trump in the 70's and 80's it becomes clear how he operates. he stays far out ahead of the situation and reads people well .
with one tweet he had cummings in the cross hairs and his district front and center .
he made fools of the democrats running new york so many times they lost their minds . the skating rink fiasco made their heads explode .
Old 10-09-2019, 07:27 AM   #69
mardyn
Lifer

Quote:

^^This.

With an all out offensive from the Left seeking impeachment and no real support from the coward Republicans, Trump has his hands full just trying to
move through day to day normal operations...

I don't believe for a minute that he's the "very stable genius" as claimed to be, but Trump is the only chance (to maintain our Country) we've got right now.

The rabid anti-Trump insanity from the left, fueled by the lap dog media
propaganda machine, gives me little optimism for our Country's future...

mardyn
mardyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 07:28 AM   #70
Grimpala
Lifer

Quote:
Wrong thread. Getting memes thrown at me isnít going to do anything.
Sorry, should have had red text...If we don't know what we're doing, the enemy certainly can't anticipate our future actions.
Old 10-09-2019, 08:05 AM   #71
ceyko
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mardyn View Post
I don't believe for a minute that he's the "very stable genius" as claimed to be, but Trump is the only chance (to maintain our Country) we've got right now.
When debating with liberal leaning, but relatively level people - they hate Trump, never would vote for him - but they cannot answer the question of "Who was a better choice of all the options we had?"

I mean, they have some distant person who would never make it to that level. We all have pipe dreams, but the reality is of all the choices we had he was the best one.
ceyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 08:40 AM   #72
4bangen
©4bangen©
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceyko View Post
When debating with liberal leaning, but relatively level people - they hate Trump, never would vote for him - but they cannot answer the question of "Who was a better choice of all the options we had?"

I mean, they have some distant person who would never make it to that level. We all have pipe dreams, but the reality is of all the choices we had he was the best one.
I find that most if not all say they wanted Bernie Sanders.
4bangen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 03:45 PM   #73
BLAKE
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimpala View Post
Sorry, should have had red text...If we don't know what we're doing, the enemy certainly can't anticipate our future actions.
Makes sense.

Quote:

Thatís the ultimate problem as far as Iím concerned. I feel like Iíve been voting for the lesser of evils my whole life. Tired of it. Iím jealous of people that can passionately back a candidate. Instead itís always ďwhich one of these assholes sucks the leastĒ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4bangen View Post
Ugh. Fuck that.
Old 10-09-2019, 03:54 PM   #74
bubbaearl
Time Served

funnt part is the looney left and hollywood all wanted trump to run before he became a rep and ran against queen bitch . he was the media darling and they all ran over each other to get into his parties or a photo op .
i voted for perot . i have always wanted a business man rather than another presidential suit . being presidential is a useless asset .
and trumps personal wealth is shrinking unlike all the other ass hats that left office millionaires .

Last edited by bubbaearl; 10-09-2019 at 04:02 PM.
Old 10-09-2019, 04:58 PM   #75
jammeejamm
Lifer

https://www.foxnews.com/world/mexico...r-angry-locals

some people think politicians need to be reminded who they work for.

the part that really grinds my gears is these people are making 180k a year and not really doing shit except standing on the tracks so the train cannot move. maybe it is really just business as usual for them.
jammeejamm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 06:04 PM   #76
AnthonyS
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jammeejamm View Post
https://www.foxnews.com/world/mexico...r-angry-locals

some people think politicians need to be reminded who they work for.

the part that really grinds my gears is these people are making 180k a year and not really doing shit except standing on the tracks so the train cannot move. maybe it is really just business as usual for them.
If they really are standing on the tracks, can I drive the train?.....

Politician was never intended to be a career.
AnthonyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 06:19 PM   #77
ceyko
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4bangen View Post
That would not meet my "relatively level" requirement. I do not really talk politics with whackos.
Old 10-09-2019, 06:20 PM   #78
ceyko
Lifer

Quote:
Thatís the ultimate problem as far as Iím concerned. I feel like Iíve been voting for the lesser of evils my whole life. Tired of it. Iím jealous of people that can passionately back a candidate. Instead itís always ďwhich one of these assholes sucks the leastĒ.
What really sucks is a completely shitty choice gave Trump a run for his money.
Old 10-09-2019, 06:34 PM   #79
BLAKE
Lifer

Quote:
What really sucks is a completely shitty choice gave Trump a run for his money.
Ainít that the truth.
Old 10-09-2019, 08:23 PM   #80
Gasser64
Lifer

Quote:
You can’t tell me that his broken personality doesn’t adversely effect his ability to do his job.
Broken personality lol. You don't understand. At this point we'd take a man who's personality was so broken, that the very first thing he did at every speech, was to jerk off in front of everybody.

As long as he gets the fucking job done.

There you go, now you know.

And we were desperate for this job to be done. He's getting it done, fuck his "personality".

This is not a personal attack it's just that you constantly hear from the left about how he must somehow suck at his job because he says this, he acts like that, he hurt someone's wittle feewings. Sorry, no. He's doing exactly what he was elected to do. Exactly. I can't complain about his performance to date. He makes the last 4 presidents look like the lowlife scumbags they were. I'd accept that description, or if you want to be nice to them, I'd take woefully incompetent.

Last edited by Gasser64; 10-09-2019 at 08:29 PM.
Gasser64 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
blake wants impeachment, nay called it lol, nay still gay after stay, ssjunk 1dumb mofo