Boxing...Canelo vs Chavez Jr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OMEGA DOOM View Post
    for sure I expected more from JR but he seemed more content in NOT engauging so he wouldn't get Knocked out, Canelo too fast and skilled as I thought and come September 16th GGG will be in a similar scenario Jacobs once his nerves settled was way too fast for GGG but was scared at first so I think Canelo vs GGG will be a great fight but with Canelo by decision
    GGG was also fighting Jacobs cautious for the same reasons. The Jacobs fight was nothing like his fight against brook, but closer to lemieux.

Canelo is much smaller than Jacobs and doesn't have near the power. The real question is of he has enough to get the respect of ggg. If not...its lights out.

I do agree that a points decision will likely favor nelo...regardless of the action in the ring. It will be similar to the ward Kovalev fight in that any points decision will be gifted to the favorite of the American judges.

Comment

Chavez lost his Mexican card....
      Originally posted by Da Prez
      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
        GGG was also fighting Jacobs cautious for the same reasons. The Jacobs fight was nothing like his fight against brook, but closer to lemieux.

Canelo is much smaller than Jacobs and doesn't have near the power. The real question is of he has enough to get the respect of ggg. If not...its lights out.

I do agree that a points decision will likely favor nelo...regardless of the action in the ring. It will be similar to the ward Kovalev fight in that any points decision will be gifted to the favorite of the American judges.
        I can see that sir and you could be spot on no respect means a walk thru and destroy mode ggg
        RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010. your always in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
          Chavez lost his Mexican card....
          damn right
          RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010. your always in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.

Comment

Working...
          X