sc281 to find new alternative fact source

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
    Just like ISIS, not many have ever seen you in person either. And the ones that have all confirm your one shoed ass kickedness.
    wait what? if dfwm had a mt. rushmore i'd be on it. just because your jean short wearing ass is afraid to step out in public doesnt mean i am. anyone who knows me will tell you i am always gonna be the first one to come up and introduce myself if i recognize you.

i dont hide antiny. this is all just a game until i decide its not.
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• You MUSt LIke Me very much, BROTHER. My name is on your tongue so much it like I'm part of your HOOD.

Comment

• We need to play golf again Rodney.
        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
        dont downshift!!
        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• after october. i have a feeling a big political shake up is going down around the 8th.
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• 9/11 is only three days from the 8th. Always a good chance of some "peaceful violence"

Comment

• from the establishment you elected. the paid players.

THANK YOU JESUS, I THINK YOU GET IT.

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                We need to play golf again Rodney.
                He cleans balls for a cigarette.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                  Let's keep this at the forefront of this thread to maintain proper focus.

Comment

• you asked robert how he feels about you continually posting his picture on the internet, especially in such heated times?
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Heated times, lol

This is a playpen fool, and if you want to solve your dilemma simply delete the entire thread. No one would miss it or your attention whore posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                        you asked robert how he feels about you continually posting his picture on the internet, especially in such heated times?
                        I did, he said it was fine. By the way he is no longer at the car wash, it is safe for you come out from under your mom's bed and wash the Bronco.
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• my contract ends after 5 pages.

i cant waterboard yall this long.

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by sig239 View Post
                            Forgot we started a new page.
                            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by sig239 View Post

Originally posted by sig239 View Post
                              Bump for the day. Clean mom's Bronco real good now, you hear?

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                                Bump for the day. Clean mom's Bronco real good now, you hear?
                                hehe, mr. peters arm you with a new joke to use for the next 6 months?

i have to admit, the car wash part was funny. whats also funny is me stringing you along for 5 pages in every. single. post.

I sat on that obama gif all weekend waiting on you dipshits to get this one to page 5.
                                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X