No announcement yet.

Craigslist stories, deals, and whores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone seen a vette with the plate cover like this? I can't figure out why it's the wrong color. Original bumper according to owner

Comment

• It is probably a cover that is unpainted.
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
        It is probably a cover that is unpainted.
        Yep. They had the plate covers bare if someone lost it, I.E. Actually put a damn license plate up front and founder find the original cover.
        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
        dont downshift!!
        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Got it.. so they do come from the factory like that? We don't require front plates here and I am glad as I think they suck. Wouldn't be hard to paint but I was just curious if it's a factory thing ormore likely a replacement

Comment

• Originally posted by homealone View Post
            looʞs ɐʍǝsoɯǝ

Comment

• Frost! Say it ain't so!

1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

• Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
                Yep, while I tinker with it, everything is for sale
                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• This is a 100% Family owned 1969 Ford Mustang Coupe. We have never considered selling prior to this post and would like to see what the market would pay. Original paint is Jade Silver but was painted in 1980's a darker hunter green. It was originally purchased in California by my grand mother, then given to my mother in 1974. It was later sold to my uncle Ernest in the 1980's then to my uncle Joe in the early 2000's. I have had possession since 2002 when I moved it from Tracy, California to Mckinney Texas. It has a factory Bench seat in the front. It has the original 302 V-8 engine, Original C4 Automatic transmission. It is on its 2nd or 3rd set of tires ever! It has factory disk brakes in the front and black deluxe interior. Factory Air (not working but comes with all parts). Every part that has been removed also included with the car. I doubt anyone could provide more original parts car than this one has with it. It has a functional factory Philco AM radio. Car runs and drives. It is a 100% matching number car and considered a "survivor" in the car collector circles.
                  dat hood scoop tho
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• are the fastbacks more desirable than the coupes?

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                      are the fastbacks more desirable than the coupes?
                      for the most part, yes. Except to assholes like me that dont really like the look of the fastbacks.
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                        for the most part, yes. Except to assholes like me that dont really like the look of the fastbacks.
                        I agree. Fastbacks are almost as bad as wagons. Yuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by homealone View Post
                          HA!

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                            Originally posted by homealone View Post
                            Motherfuckers
                            Originally posted by Buzzo
                            Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• Hate the wheels, hate the price, and love the money bag trick ho oil cap.

Comment

Working...
                                X