Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

aaand the whole MN Shooting narrative starts to unravel.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aaand the whole MN Shooting narrative starts to unravel.

The original narrative presented by Diamond “Lavish” Reynolds, in the aftermath of the Falcon Heights shooting, is in complete collapse.? Reluctantly, even Mediaite and MSM are now having to concede officers Jeronimo Yanez and Joseph Kauser initially pulled over Philando Castile because he fit the exact description of an armed robbery suspect. The leak of […]

Cigarettes tax stamp a match of those stolen at convenience store

No ccw

Last edited by sc281; 07-13-2016, 08:30 AM.

shocking

Comment

He was just holding those cigs for another brutha'...

mardyn

Comment

We’ve got a black guy wearing a blue shirt, blue pants, blue cap, blue bandanna, making vague “C” gestures and poses, with a guy whose side chick implied he was a Crip, who is part of a Crips Facebook group, who posts Facebook statuses referencing Crips. And we’re supposed to believe the nonsense the anti-white media is selling us. Don’t buy it.

This pic must be fake, the kid is in a carseat.
        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

The tax stamp data is miss leading. He could have simply bought a carton or two from the same store or a store in that area; it was a small town. From what I can tell CCP info is not public in his state so unless the police or state releases the info there is no way to tell for sure. Not having a CCP is also not a death warrant and correct me if I am mistaken but didn't he inform the officer that he had a gun on him? If he did that hardly sounds like the actions of a man looking to get the upper hand in a shootout. Maybe BLM and the justice department should sue the PD and force them to hit replay to un-shoot the man cause that is what people are acting like they expect to be done.

It is also not very shocking to hear that the gal in his car smoked weed. Does anyone know of a black single mom under 30 who doesn't? Smoking weed or knowing someone that does is also not a capital crime.

Edit: WTF kind of idiot post themselves doing drugs on FB? She is kind of hot in a ghetto hood rat kind of way; make me want to go slumming for a BJ.
          Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 07-13-2016, 09:16 AM.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

What we really need is the unedited footage from the cruiser, with audio. Don't know minnesota law, but in many states having a gun on you in your own car without a chl is OK. The video of the entire incident is needed.
            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

"It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                Not having a CCP is also not a death warrant and correct me if I am mistaken but didn't he inform the officer that he had a gun on him?
                In the article there is a pic of what looks to be a gun resting on his thigh. IIRC the facebook video the cop is saying "I told him not to reach for it..." What it sounds like he told the cop about the gun and then reached for the gun. If that is the case and he did reach for the gun, regardless if there was criminal intent, he paid a price of being careless. As a responsible gun owner, while armed during a stop he should have known to follow instruction.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                  In the article there is a pic of what looks to be a gun resting on his thigh. IIRC the facebook video the cop is saying "I told him not to reach for it..." What it sounds like he told the cop about the gun and then reached for the gun. If that is the case and he did reach for the gun, regardless if there was criminal intent, he paid a price of being careless. As a responsible gun owner, while armed during a stop he should have known to follow instruction.
                  Yeah, the first thing they always tell me after I hand them my license and tell them I have a gun is either don't reach for it or leave it there.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                    Yeah, the first thing they always tell me after I hand them my license and tell them I have a gun is either don't reach for it or leave it there.
                    I've gotten " Don't reach for yours and I wont reach for mine". Although I take a lot more precautions than most when I get pulled over.

Comment

I've never had an issue with my CHL on traffic stops. They ask if I'm carrying or if it's in the vehicle and then where. Most of the time it's like they are reading from a script, there isn't any reaction.

BTW: before getting a CHL I had never gotten a warning on a traffic stop, always a ticket. Since I have had my CHL the last 8 years, I've never gotten more than a warning

Comment

Bad shoot????
                        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                          Bad shoot????
                          If he put his hands on/unholstered his gun in front of the cop, no. He has a responsibility to keep himself and his weapon safe.

Comment

A lot can happen in a year, like criminal activity causing the permit to be revoked maybe.
                            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

So maybe we do need to hear the other side (meaning the whole story) of these shootings? How about we just wait to hear the results of the investigation before we pass judgment? I say that's fair...
                              1983 Mustang Coupe

Comment

Working...
                              X