No announcement yet.

sc281 to find new alternative fact source

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The club of failed losers who have lost their jobs over simply doing dumb shit.. shower me with the praise i deserve.. it's gonna be a long weekend!

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by sig239 View Post

Priceless, almost as funny as the time he had his ass kicked and left crying with out one shoe. lol it ended up in a bird bath if i remember correct.
      Or the rug burns he received from the ass whipping he received and he tapped out.
      Addison Halloween party? I think it was a pond or moat in the party area

Comment

• 'round here we call that a fountain.. lol

a moat? this aint dungeons and dragons my dude.
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
          It's funny cause Raytheon is keeping the lights on in the Easler household.

But thats neither here nor there.

Do better for yourselves. buy your kids hot rods when they are teenagers so they can be like me, and not like you. Trust me. Next step: profit.
          Are you mad that SS said something about you, a almost 40 year old man, being on the apron strings? Tell us all how it feels to be the biggest loser in your entire family.
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by sig239 View Post

Priceless, almost as funny as the time he had his ass kicked and left crying with out one shoe. lol it ended up in a bird bath if i remember correct.
            Or the rug burns he received from the ass whipping he received and he tapped out.
            Halloween party at some apartment clubhouse in Addison, dipshit starts running his drunk ass mouth as usual and when a few of our friends decide to EJECT his ass off of the property he throws his shoe like a woman and hits me with it. I put it in the bottom of the moat for him. Just one of the many times that loudmouth has got his ass beat on like a bitch. lol

I have pics somewhere. I think I even have pics of them throwing his ass out. I'll see if I can find them.
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

• Damn, nigga. What kind of apartments have a moat?

Comment

• Not sure if that's the same party where there's pics of him trying to get back in with his darkness all pressed up against an iron rod gate attempting to look all gangster. Fakenews all nice as fuck as long as the boy is sober or not behind a keyboard. Darkness in that dark place is bad juju! WWFNF'SMS?

Comment

• Allen. For my benefit, please spend a few hours going tgrough all the pics of me you have saved over the last 20 years. Itll make my day. When i pull out of this pussy im in i will upload the single pic i have of you deepthroating a corndog for amusement.
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Allen. For my benefit, please spend a few hours going tgrough all the pics of me you have saved over the last 20 years. Itll make my day. When i pull out of this pussy im in i will upload the single pic i have of you deepthroating a corndog for amusement.
                    Should I include the ones where you weren't getting your ass kicked? Just kidding there aren't any. I have to give you credit, at least you would show up to get your ass kicked back then. Your mom's car must have been very reliable.
                    Last edited by Broncojohnny; 08-17-2017, 09:42 PM.

Comment

• You really wanna walk this line?
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• show your wives the introductory video and step aside.
                        Last edited by DON SVO; 08-18-2017, 07:19 AM.
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

You really wanna walk this line?
                          I must have touched a nerve. Settle down Barbara, this is just the internet and we are just having fun.

Comment

You really wanna walk this line?
                            Is that the red line your side is so fond of? You know, the one that gets crossed with impunity by third world dictators?
                            Last edited by sc281; 08-18-2017, 05:44 PM. Reason: Spellchecking: their to third

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                              Is that the red line your side is so fond of? You know, the one that gets crossed with impunity by their world dictators?
                              can you give a specific example, so i can unleash this arsenal on you? I'm glad you finally showed up. I know having your name at the top of the list every time you refresh the site has to be nerve racking.
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

and to be fair I will answer Bcoop. I take it you have never traveled out of the states? You know theres more to this world than texas and your family farm in Oklahoma...

right?

I'd be willing to bet I've done more international travel than you have. so yes, I realize that. I still don't see what that has to do with anything. I don't give two flying shits what people in other countries think of the US, or me. EVERY country is fucked up, many far more so than the US. There is no such thing as Utopia, despite what your foreign "friends" try to tell you.

For someone who claims to not care what anyone thinks, you sure do care what your non citizen friends think.
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X