Yet another teacher......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
    I guarantee only one of them is a victim. He didn't become a victim until he opened his fucking mouth!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    This, i would of held my head up if i was smashing her

Comment

the fuck? I had a teacher that wanted to hook up in highschool. I was a bit slow on the uptake and missed my chance. It wasn't till after highschool that i figured out she was into me. What is it they say? " Death is kind of like sex in high school. If you knew how many times you missed having it, you'd be paralysed."

Comment

I'm gonna get all these hoes out on work release and set up a shop in vegas called hot for teacher. I'll see to it these bitches get so much wood they won't have time for underage boys.

Comment

http://www.barstoolsports.com/boston...ng-for-are-in/

A few more pics.

Comment

Apparently this particular teacher is quite the whore, which makes me wonder where she's been my whole life.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Whats weird to me is her face, some times its great then others its almost borderline weird looking...maybe its the nose?

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                  Whats weird to me is her face, some times its great then others its almost borderline weird looking...maybe its the nose?
                  that's exactly it. My ex had that same issue. Looked like a 10 in some ways, and a 5 in others. She aged like milk though.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Is she in deep shit? 17 is legal right? I mean, she'll lose her job and teaching license but it's not like she's losing a great paying job.
                    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Even if they are 17 i still think with teachers its a no no

Comment

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                        Is she in deep shit? 17 is legal right? I mean, she'll lose her job and teaching license but it's not like she's losing a great paying job.
                        She's facing prison time too (~5 years I think I read). It is a criminal offense.

Edit: Ooof.. This is a 'bad angle' for sure:

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah
                          Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post

+

=

$$$

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                            She's facing prison time too (~5 years I think I read). It is a criminal offense.

Originally posted by Leah
                            Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                              that's exactly it. My ex had that same issue. Looked like a 10 in some ways, and a 5 in others. She aged like milk though.
                              Originally posted by Chili View Post

She reminds of the picture that you turn one way and she is a beautiful princess and turn it the other way and its a wretched old witch.

Comment

• I see why she always looks straight at the camera in pictures.

Comment

Working...
                                X