Biden Anti 2nd amendment promises

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
    The counties all around me are and have been declaring themselves 2nd amendment sanctuaries over the last year or so. whether that has any legal bearing idk, but at least the general sentiment of the police here back to the gov is "you're fucking crazy".
    it remains to be seen if the "sanctuaries" start holding to their words and start resisting cooperation or flat out arresting/stopping any interference by the FBI or ATF.

So far, not much from any sanctuary.

Comment

Ammo prices have gone up since the 6th...
      I rarely find any in stores and buy online.
      I think a lot of the local store inventory is getting bought by employees and they're reselling for a profit. I see the same guys on Texas gun trader selling large amounts every week.

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
        I think a lot of the local store inventory is getting bought by employees and they're reselling for a profit. I see the same guys on Texas gun trader selling large amounts every week.
        These mf'ers need to be strung up.
        G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
          D and R are on the same team guys... always have been. They are all out to fuck us and make themselves rich and powerful.
          The sooner people realize this the better.
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
            There will be another "mass shooting" within a year or two and they will do whatever they want.
            I don't think it will take that long. I'd imagine 1/21 or so.

Comment

who would have thought a book from 1949 would come to pass .

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                I bought over 4 cases of target loads just a few weeks ago at Academy for an upcoming skeet shoot. It's there, and prices are reasonable. I believe Academy restocks on MWF. Order online for in store pickup. Stock up.

I bought 300 in 12ga for a shoot the first of December. Haven't found anymore since week before Christmas. Then, I get a 20ga over under for Christmas. I've got until next dove season, but wanted to trap with it. I went four places Saturday. Found 100 rds of 20ga. No 12 gauge.

There's a indoor range by my business. They've barely got enough to operate, and they will only sell it if you use it the building.

Comment

Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
                  I bought 300 in 12ga for a shoot the first of December. Haven't found anymore since week before Christmas. Then, I get a 20ga over under for Christmas. I've got until next dove season, but wanted to trap with it. I went four places Saturday. Found 100 rds of 20ga. No 12 gauge.

There's a indoor range by my business. They've barely got enough to operate, and they will only sell it if you use it the building.
                  Seriously, check Academy if you have one close by. It shows inventory online. MWF are their shipment arrival days, so shop then.

Comment

Seriously, check Academy if you have one close by. It shows inventory online. MWF are their shipment arrival days, so shop then.
                    My brother is in OKC and on those days they have a line waiting to come in before they open to buy their limit(and clean out everything worth a shit). Then on the weekends those same folks are at the gun show selling it for 3-4x the price.

Comment

Went there Saturday. I'm in TN 20 miles from Nashville.

The only ammo they had on the shelf was 100 round boxes of 28ga. I don't own a 10ga or a 28ga, have all the rest.

I mean nothing. The guy who unlocked my knife said they have been selling less guns because they have no ammo.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                        My brother is in OKC and on those days they have a line waiting to come in before they open to buy their limit(and clean out everything worth a shit). Then on the weekends those same folks are at the gun show selling it for 3-4x the price.
                        Gun show here this weekend. I used to be really into handguns and now I rarely shoot. If you have a lot of spare ammo I don't think it's a bad time to sell.

Comment

Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
                          Went there Saturday. I'm in TN 20 miles from Nashville.

The only ammo they had on the shelf was 100 round boxes of 28ga. I don't own a 10ga or a 28ga, have all the rest.

I mean nothing. The guy who unlocked my knife said they have been selling less guns because they have no ammo.
                          Four miles from my house, Academy has Monarch 12ga #8 2 3/4" in stock $7 a box. Same for Winchester super target loads. Same for the Winchester AA loads. Stock is not huge, but it's there and you can piece together enough for a case or more. Sucks that it's hard to find. I know people who stand in line, but I'm not going to do it. I have what I need from when ammo was cheap.

Comment

I refuse to pay high prices, so i have a small stock now and a bunch of stuff on backorder for 223 and 9mm for less than 28c/rd and i guess ill get it when i get it.

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                              There will be another "mass shooting" within a year or two and they will do whatever they want.
                              When was the last one? I don't mean Chicago style, and I don't mean 3am strip club style, I mean shoot-the-work-place-all-to-shit style?
                              Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                                I refuse to pay high prices, so i have a small stock now and a bunch of stuff on backorder for 223 and 9mm for less than 28c/rd and i guess ill get it when i get it.
                                Yea, I'm not paying what it costs now. Fortunately I picked up quite a bit when it was low. PSA was running 1K rounds of Federal/American Eagle for $300 with $50 rebate and sometimes the $350 with $50 rebate for 1K rounds and 10 PMAGS. They would run 45 and 9mm with rebate as well. I always maxed out on whatever the rebate limit was and just stored it.

I saw 5.7 for $99.99 a box of 50 the other day. Almost made me want to sell some of mine...almost.

Comment

Working...
                                X