Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting old and want a decent wrist watch.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post

One doesn't simply allow themselves to be raped, raped means your pussy/asshole was taken by force without consent.
    I employ 13 felons and am quite familiar with the ins and outs of prison rape. 99.999999% of the time the person getting raped is intimidated into giving it up with out a fight.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
      I employ 13 felons and am quite familiar with the ins and outs of prison rape. 99.999999% of the time the person getting raped is intimidated into giving it up with out a fight.
      "ring of home thefts tied to pool cleaning company employees"

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
        Maybe they've some cool watches they're trying to fence!

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
          Everyone of my clients is aware that I hire felons. In the 13-14 years that I have been doing this I have yet to have a single problem with anything one of my guys has done.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
            I had a G Shock when I was in the Army and really liked it, and they are tough. Ended up getting stolen when I was at Fort Bliss.. Way too many thieves in the barracks.
            There's only one thief in the military. Everyone else is just trying to get their shit back.

Comment

Ordered this citizen today. Hopefully the band fits well, if not it will get a leather replacement.

Comment

Working...
              X