Those cray-cray coons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those cray-cray coons

and I thought this was going to be a story about the stolen puppies.

Comment

When raccoons used to get on our back porch, momma'd chase em off with a broom.
      G'Day Mate

Comment

I'd open the door and it'd just look at me like wtf.

Comment

The pathway down to lake Bridgeport at my buddies dads house is decorated with raccoon skulls. Cat food and a little syrup brings them in

Comment

Here I thought this was gonna be another ban Naynay thread.

Comment

i heard from a couple of people they make awesome pets.

no idea what they did to make them awesome, but they swore up and down they were cool.

Comment

It's the closest thing to a bear, right?

Comment

My grandfather had a few. I remember them but, it is a vague memory. He had possums at one time too.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Uncle had one as a pet. It got mean as hell later on. It was fat as fuck and would try and take your socks off when you still had your shoes on.

Comment

I think they are cute and would love to have one and I want a squirrel too...maybe I'm just a fucking weirdo now that I think about it...Atleast I'm not banging cows, so...

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                        I think they are cute and would love to have one and I want a squirrel too...maybe I'm just a fucking weirdo now that I think about it...Atleast I'm not banging cows, so...
                        A friend has a squirrel, and it's cool as shit. Another friend had one for a while too, but he built it a treehouse and let it go. The squirrel would come inside to visit every day for years, up until he moved.
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I think squirrels are becoming more popular to own. I just have no clue where you go to get one or if there's breeders and I have no idea where or what a squirrels nest looks like.

Comment

I just want a pet deer. Before I die I want to raise white tail deer for high fence opperations.

Comment

My wife saved a baby squirrel from a cat and wanted to keep it but I told her to go let the cat finish the job.

Comment

Working...
                              X