What Happened?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
    Exactly. I get brought up. Don't reply. Get brought up. Don't reply. Get brought up and finally reply. And here we are.
    You are the eternal victim, huh Nancy?
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Originally posted by racrguy
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

This motherfucker posts like 3 posts and dissappears again, fucking geor. I'm going to drive around the parking lot next to my job and then drive away. Steelers suck!!!!
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Not sure if anyone said it but "wrong forum shithead!"
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          Rodney has single handedly turned this place in to a shit show, and run off everyone worth having around. Hope all is well, Geof!
          He's on.Canada's payrill.
          Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
          There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

This happened!
            I miss being young and fit. I sure was pulling hoes left and right. (http://s601.photobucket.com/user/mycattle/media/58A62951-47F4-49FD-8D16-6B88290ECC7F_zpso9mufzcu.jpg.html)
            "PSH!!!"

Comment

I've only been here ~2 years and it has the same issues of any other forum I'm on.
              I like the tags.
              The sarcasm.
              Ability to know "things" about DFW since I've only been here for a few years.
              Plus, you Texans are so swell.

Comment

I blame you all getting sober for the lack of legitimately funny threads. Most popular thread last week was the one with you all posting about addiction.

Whatever happened to stalking women in the grocery store and posting the pics on here, or is that why soap got fired from fiesta

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                  Still have that shirt! And I look slightly older. And fuck the Cowboys!
                  How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by 4king View Post
                    I blame you all getting sober for the lack of legitimately funny threads. Most popular thread last week was the one with you all posting about addiction.

Whatever happened to stalking women in the grocery store and posting the pics on here, or is that why soap got fired from fiesta
                    Hangovers hurt a helluva lot more when you get older, plus drunken antics transition from "LOLOMGWTF, that is hilarious!" to "Aw man, that is so sad. He's too old for that" somewhere in the latter half of your 30s.

Plus, we keep that shit quiet now.
                    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I mainly just post random political pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                        Still have that shirt! And I look slightly older. And fuck the Cowboys!
                        Fuck the Steelers, fuck rapistberger and fuck yo shirt!!!
                        Originally posted by talisman
                        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                        Originally posted by AdamLX
                        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        Because fuck you, that's why
                        Originally posted by 80coupe
                        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                        Originally posted by Rick Modena
                        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                          Hangovers hurt a helluva lot more when you get older, plus drunken antics transition from "LOLOMGWTF, that is hilarious!" to "Aw man, that is so sad. He's too old for that" somewhere in the latter half of your 30s.

Plus, we keep that shit quiet now.
                          Well most of us do but that hits the nail on the head. Gives second thoughts on jok of some animals eating their young joke. Now there is little left lol

Comment

One liberal has single-handedly fucked up the whole site.
                            sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                            🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

As someone who mostly stays in the background I can honestly say it's nanners and his never ending stream of antagonization, which some people take personally and then try to fight him on every front.

This turns any decent thread into a no man's land of autistic name calling, poor grammar, political mud slinging and general bullshit. Once a thread gets invaded by naynay and his love to hate him groupies it goes full retard and gets abandoned.

This has gone on for a few months now, so people generally quit posting.... Other than Rodnaynay and his merry bad of miscreants

Edit: I will add that SVO being full on unappologetically choochoo/most intersting man in the world with a side of crazy was entertaining, until he started getting pretty racist.
                              Last edited by Torinoman; 03-18-2016, 12:01 AM.
                              1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

SVO and I have formed an Alliance.

Comment

Working...
                                X