Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    Get well soon my bruthu!

I talked to him on Monday and saw him Tuesday evening. He's doing well and was all there, we were talking about old times, recent times. I knew he was alright when we started talking cars, guns and the hot nurses that are attending to him.
    Now that's what I'm talkin about! I had noticed that he had been quiet on the bookface, and his post from last night explained why. Me and David (Cobrajet69) are gonna have to sneak him some Torchys.
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Get well!!
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Damn! Get better evil one!

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
          Now that's what I'm talkin about! I had noticed that he had been quiet on the bookface, and his post from last night explained why. Me and David (Cobrajet69) are gonna have to sneak him some Torchys.
          In!

David

Comment

Get better jose.

Comment

get well soon, he isn't all that old is he ?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                he isn't all that old is he ?
                No, hes pretty young Mid 40's.

Surgery went well today, which is great news! A couple of days in ICU and then he should be back in his regular room.
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I never met him but, always seemed like a great guy on here..

Hope he recovers 101%

stress is a killer , and fried foods

Comment

I'm glad he was at work and people went into action to help him and may have very well saved his life.

One of the nicest and most honest guys I have ever met and I owe it all to this website. If it wasn't for DFWStangs I would have never met him and we would have not had our friendship we share...'H'
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                      I'm glad he was at work and people went into action to help him and may have very well saved his life.

One of the nicest and most honest guys I have ever met and I owe it all to this website. If it wasn't for DFWStangs I would have never met him and we would have not had our friendship we share...'H'
                      X2 to all of this. And he introduced us, so he also has that going for him.
                      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Prayers for a speedy recovery.
                        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Get well, Man!

Comment

go fund me account ?

Comment

Get well vato!!

Comment

Hope for a speedy recovery for ya man!
                                "PSH!!!"