Boys vs Redskins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cj View Post
    my opinion on this game was the cowboys managed to turn a loss into a win. It did not give me confidence going forward.
    • cowboys run defense is worse than i imagined
    • the short to intermediate passing game is just asking to be exploited by defenses
    • ezekiel elliot looked absolutely terrible
    • mo claiborne played better than scandrick
    • cowboys secondary was damn lucky they had cross-eyed kirk throwing those passes

the redskins has their two best offensive lineman injured, one nearly instantly. Playing against an offensive line that dropped from awful to absolutely abysmal netted us 4 sacks. Keep that in mind next time you have that odd feeling that we're not completely screwed on the defensive line. Sure, we have to survive two more games, but those games need to be wins. We were not dominate in the rushing game, which is the entire backbone of this defense. We're currently ranked 13th in rushing, averaging a 3.4ypc, whereas the redskins are 4.8ypc, a team which cut loose it's pro bowl running back and has no offensive line. Dak won this game by picking apart their secondary, and boy, that is not the way you want to win games with a rookie quarterback.
    rotflmao!!
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      That's the way they are going to have to win with defenses stacking the box. Maybe the league will take notice how well dak has moved the offense down the field late in the game.

Dead on. Everyone wants to sell out to stop the Cowboys from running so they can be the ones who "stopped the 4th pick and that best in league line." So they sell out to stop the run and leave their defensive backfield with holes and weaknesses. Dak playing with the stellar poise and decision making thus far, will make them all take notice. Sell out to stop the run and he will burn you deep. Sell out deep to stop the run and they'll run it down your throat. You can't have one without the other.

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
      I don't know if I'd go that far, he did average 4 yrds a carry this game, which is an improvement. I'm sure he'll come into his own over the first half of the season. That being said, he should be sitting number 2 to Alfred Morris at this point, gaining some confidence.
      Agreed.

Zeke will be fine. He needs to play with patience, and he hasn't. His nerves have him running around like a chicken with his head cut off. Start Morris, plug Zeke in here and there to get him some snaps, and his nerves will calm in a few games.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
        I don't know if I'd go that far, he did average 4 yrds a carry this game, which is an improvement. I'm sure he'll come into his own over the first half of the season. That being said, he should be sitting number 2 to Alfred Morris at this point, gaining some confidence.
        So our first round draft pick has worked his way up to just below league average. That's not really what I think anyone was expecting. I'm sure he'll get better, I expect him to get better. In this game, he was bad. Two fumbles, and not quite to league average is terrible in my opinion. Making Alfred the primary is the best plan at the moment.

I have a feeling if we were playing against any halfway decent QB in that game, we may very well have been blown out.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Brent's got his tickets punched to the super bowl!
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

whoops wrong thread.
            Last edited by CJ; 09-19-2016, 08:23 PM.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

whoops wrong thread.
              Last edited by CJ; 09-19-2016, 08:23 PM.

Comment

^^^
                lmfao!
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                  Brent's got his tickets punched to the super bowl!
                  Not in the least.

What's up homo?
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Los Vaqueros de Dallas van rumbo para el Supèr Tazón!!!!
                    Originally posted by talisman
                    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                    Originally posted by AdamLX
                    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    Because fuck you, that's why
                    Originally posted by 80coupe
                    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                    Originally posted by Rick Modena
                    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Working...
                    X