Fbi to reopen clinton email investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Podesta statement:

Upon completing this investigation more than three months ago, FBI Director Comey declared no reasonable prosecutor would move forward with a case like this and added that it was not even a close call. In the months since, Donald Trump and his Republican allies have been baselessly second-guessing the FBI and, in both public and private, browbeating the career officials there to revisit their conclusion in a desperate attempt to harm Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign.

FBI Director Comey should immediately provide the American public more information than is contained in the letter he sent to eight Republican committee chairmen. Already, we have seen characterizations that the FBI is “reopening” an investigation but Comey’s words do not match that characterization. Director Comey’s letter refers to emails that came to light in an unrelated case, but we have no idea what those emails are and the Director himself notes they may not even be significant.

It is extraordinary that we would see something like this just 11 days out from a presidential election.

The Director owes it to the American people to immediately provide the full details of what he is now examining. We are confident this will not produce any conclusions different from the one the FBI reached in July.

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
      Is anyone questioning whether they were actually discovered during the Weiner ordeal, or if they are using that as a cover story to not reveal that they have credible information that has stemmed from the wikileaks releases so as to try and maintain the ruse that Russia is behind all of this.
      I think the whole "it's the Ruskies" claim is about to unravel.

I don't think the Internet attacks last weekend were random. Somebody is either trying to silence someone or figure out where the 33k emails are and who has them. The FBI and those involved thought that they could keep things under the rug but the threat of these emails being released is imminent and damage control is in full effect.

Comment

NY Times is reporting the new information came from Huma Abedin's devices that were turned over during her husbands investigation.

Comment

[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Lfj9pHXiJ2E[/ame]

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
              R.I.P. Comey

I wonder who put on the pressure to re-open.
              No shit! He'd better keep his ass away from park benches, and do any jogging on a treadmill...inside a vault.
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Just a hunch: Obama saw this pointing back to him with some of the recent wikileaks releases and made a phone call to nip this motherfucker in the bud and fast.

Just watched her press conference and you could see a mixture of defeat, scorn and disdain in her face and hear it in her voice.
                How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

today's change of pace: cnn has what some would call some-what-news articles on it's front page instead of constant lambasting of trump...

Comment

Originally posted by Gargamel View Post
                    I don't think that the result of the election is a forgone conclusion at this point.... I see it as anyone's game. The national popular vote is knotted with 3rd parties taking away votes from each side, and I see the electoral count slightly in Hildabeast's favor.

It's all in who gets out the vote, and with both nominees being the absolute worst (maybe ever), you'll see The "faithful" on both sides coming out in large numbers in early voting, but I'd be surprised if the counts on election day are anything greater than "normal". Hell, maybe less....

I'm still going with trump landslide. Killery is taking too much of a beating. All the undecideds are lost. They're going to go trump, as she now looks like the scum that she is. Trump is probably just a douchebag. Big difference between that, and real scum.
                    WH

Comment

Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
                      I typically give all of the MSM outlets the same amount of time and noticed Monday evening that their coverage of Clinton changed drastically.

Watch this clip from Morning Joe.

Something is coming and the elites of the media and government are squirming.

KimDotCom(twitter handle) the founder of mega upload who is in New Zealand under political asylum and fighting extradition back to the US has an axe to grind with Hillary. She was pushing for his extradition as SoS and has pressured Kerry to do the same. Anyways..... he claimed back in June or July to have the 33k deleted emails and was going to release them on her birthday. He tweeted this on the 26th.....
                      And now... 2 days later FBI reopens investigation.

Remember the 4chan conversation with the guy claiming to be a high level FBI analyst that said she had SAP level programs on her server and that there was information, if leaked would cause foreign declarations of war?

And then there's this...... shortly after news broke of the investigation..
                      This shit scares me.
                      Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Imagine the false flag that it would take to distract the media and public from this one....

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
                              Imagine the false flag that it would take to distract the media and public from this one....
                              I hate hearing it from someone else.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X