Boys vs Peelers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
    How so? Going for two would have made it a 7 point game or a 5 point game. Field goal wouldn't have done it, and 6 point lead wouldn't have held up to a TD by the steelers.
    Because if somehow Pittsburgh had intercepted the ball and run it back they would have won..or am I missing a rule?

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
      Because if somehow Pittsburgh had intercepted the ball and run it back they would have won..or am I missing a rule?
      They lnly get two points in that instance. See the Denver saints game

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        They lnly get two points in that instance. See the Denver saints game
        This.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          Which face mask penalty would you have not called on the last drive?
          Would have called them both. I posted that message following the first non-call.
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
            Would have called them both. I posted that message following the first non-call.
            Considering he tried to unscrew his head like a light bulb, it should have been called.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
              Refs tried their best to win that one for the steelers, but no dice.
              You and I weren't watching the same game. Aside from the uncalled facemask penalty, I saw lots more non-calls against the Cowboys. On Dez' touchdown, he had not one, but two pushoffs. Dallas also had at least three defensive interference penalties not called on them.

But this argument wouldn't even be taking place if we had a team that was actually disciplined. On paper, they should be one of the best teams in the NFL. On the field, they're one of the more mediocre. And have been for many years under Mike Tomlin. Been saying it for years, on here and anywhere else, he's not a good coach.
              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Shut the fuck up Geor, you guys suck dick.
                Originally posted by talisman
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                Originally posted by AdamLX
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                Because fuck you, that's why
                Originally posted by 80coupe
                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Damn power went out in Grapevine with 2 min left. Had the wife and boys gathered around my phone watching ESPN updates. Would have listened to it in the truck but we were in middle of dinner. Looks like we missed the best part of the game.
                  1965 Ford Falcon Pro-Touring Project
                  TCI F/R Suspension, 3V-4.6 & TR3560, LT III Wheels

sigpic
                  Work In Progress

Comment

I really wanted to watch this game but missed it so being a dad lol.. oh well, little league baseball is like the world fucking series when your kid plays haha
                    "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                      You and I weren't watching the same game. Aside from the uncalled facemask penalty, I saw lots more non-calls against the Cowboys. On Dez' touchdown, he had not one, but two pushoffs. Dallas also had at least three defensive interference penalties not called on them.

But this argument wouldn't even be taking place if we had a team that was actually disciplined. On paper, they should be one of the best teams in the NFL. On the field, they're one of the more mediocre. And have been for many years under Mike Tomlin. Been saying it for years, on here and anywhere else, he's not a good coach.
                      Agreed that they missed a push off, but Witten had a first down that marked 1/2 yard short, Dunbar got held big time on a punt return, couple of phantom holding calls, etc.

Comment

What a fucking wild game!

Remember when I told you all you'd wish Romo got hurt and Dak could step in??? Hmmmm...

Your O-line and running game are just, unstoppable.

Comment

Comment

That moment you think you won.

And then you don't.

Comment

Sloppy game all around, but the end was crazy. This team can battle.
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

That was both the most frustrating and exciting game I've seen all year. Ezekiel Elliott 1,005 yards rushing at mid season. Wow.

Congrats to Tony Romo for being the highest paid 2nd string QB in the league from this point forward.

The penalties were awful and plentiful. If they can address that, I think this team truly does have a real shot at going deep in the post season.

Comment

Working...
                                X