Cowboys 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Sounded like he is allowing Prescott to be #1 QB, and not entirely by choice.
      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• I think it's the right move, but I'll miss watching him, romo has always been entertaining and a play maker when others couldn't
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Cleveland will take him, I'm sure, to lead them to a win or two over the next few seasons.
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by Geor! View Post
            Cleveland will take him, I'm sure, to lead them to a win or two over the next few seasons.
            8-8!

Comment

• Winning just 4 of 6 more games will give us home field throughout IMO. That will give us time to rest up players and get ready for the tournament. I don't see the Giants or Seattle winning out and that would give us a 13-3 record. Of course this will require us to play like our playoff lives depend on it, but we do not want to go to Seattle in mid/late January.
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                I don't know about y'all but I think the Cowboys have found the Tony Romo Retirement Plan.
                Called it. 😉

Comment

• Well Seattle lost and really their offense sucks. A few defensive players are out and it shows, they only scored a FG and a safety (holding in the EZ) for a total of 5 points. They may win the west but we will whip that ass at Cowboys Stadium if they make it here. If we get HF throughout, It looks like we may have to play the Lions and Giants or Skins in the NFC CG.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                    Well Seattle lost and really their offense sucks. A few defensive players are out and it shows, they only scored a FG and a safety (holding in the EZ) for a total of 5 points. They may win the west but we will whip that ass at Cowboys Stadium if they make it here. If we get HF throughout, It looks like we may have to play the Lions and Giants or Skins in the NFC CG.
                    Tap the brakes hoss. There are still 5 games left in the regular season.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Well, the Boys are playing very good ball right now. I don't see them losing in Minnesota, so they will have won 2 of 6 leaving us to win only 1 of 4. You're right though, we could lose the next five but I doubt it. This team is on a streak, they have played tougher opponents than what we have left, I feel confident that we will go 13-3 and have HF throughout...

Comment

• I think the magic number to clinch the division is 2 or 3. Wins by us or loses from giants or washington

Comment

• The Cowboys will clinch a playoff spot Thursday provided they a) beat Minnesota, and b) Washington or Tampa Bay loses.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                            The Cowboys will clinch a playoff spot Thursday provided they a) beat Minnesota, and b) Washington or Tampa Bay loses.
                            Sweet!
                            "PSH!!!"

Comment

• In! our game with the G men will be good! I hope they play like they did yesterday
                              Originally posted by Da Prez
                              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• All we need is to win two games out of four. The g-spotmen have to win out and hope we lose all four, it doesn't matter what two we win we just have to win two. We will then have HF throughout and we get a week off.
                                I'm sure we will get to see Romo at some point before the playoffs start...

Comment

Working...
                                X