No announcement yet.

Boys vs Skins...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't believe that we will have that Dec. let down, this team is different. We used to lose at home all during the year and this hear we've been doing well and if it wasn't for that bonehead play by Williams we could undefeated at home to this point.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Boys - 35
      Skins - 17

"YOU LIKE THAT?" Is about to get a reality check.

Comment

Hard to predict this game with both teams coming off a short week. Kirk Cousins and the skins just rolled over the Packers playing into the wind. Albeit the Packers had a lot of injuries on defense. I don't know, but I'll go with the Cowboys by 10.

Comment

So far so good.

Comment

That was a great game. It would ne nice if the Redskins would miss the playoffs. Otherwise they'll be a threat.

Comment

The Cowboys can do no wrong right now. Pass D needs some work but think that's mainly an issue with the lack of a pass rush. Being down some key players in the secondary doesn't help either.

Man this team is fun to watch. Makes up for the Longhorns stinking it up this year.

Comment

Just this year?
                Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Hell yes!

lol @ the Foreskins icing their own kicker...
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                    Hell yes!

lol @ the Foreskins icing their own kicker...
                    Yup. I laughed too. He made the first kick and did it before a DOG penalty.
                    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                    dont downshift!!
                    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Another game in which the Cowboys got away with no less then three blatant defensive holds. Only the second game I've watched of theirs, this season, but of the two games, this has happened on both occasions.

Despite the refs giving them games, they're playing uncharacteristically well this year, I'll give them that.
                      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                        Another game in which the Cowboys got away with no less then three blatant defensive holds. Only the second game I've watched of theirs, this season, but of the two games, this has happened on both occasions.

Despite the refs giving them games, they're playing uncharacteristically well this year, I'll give them that.
                        Refs let them play in that one. Washington got away with multiple pass interference calls in addition to a blatant face mask on Beasley. There were barely any flags thrown all game.

Comment

Despite the refs giving them games...
                          Like the back to back facemasks in Pittsburgh that led to the game-winning touchdown?Bad calls are going both ways
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                            Like the back to back facemasks in Pittsburgh that led to the game-winning touchdown?Bad calls are going both ways
                            People only see what they want to see...
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Hell wasn't Eli Rogers "td" against Dallas a pretty obvious no catch?
                              Originally posted by davbrucas
                              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Another game in which the Cowboys got away with no less then three blatant defensive holds.
                                lol. what the fuck ever. you also going to go on about how the foreskins beat themselves? there was silly contact on both sides.

Comment

Working...
                                X