Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck with your murdering
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Originally posted by racrguy
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

You could potentially save a life!

Thought this was pretty awesome as far as commercials go: TeVLxcekEsw http://richmondbizsense.com/2016/08/05/will-the-real-coleman-sweeney-please-stand-up/
      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

no title , 200 mile tow . just not looking like a good deal . as usual car is over priced by a grand. add in the title fee and towing and it is 2 grand over priced. oh well i have plenty of time to find one. still finishing up the last one.
        thanks for the info on the area .

Comment

What kind of car was it?

Comment

chevy fleetline 4 dr. next build is a pro-touring luxury build. have another one located in OK just waiting on pics .

Comment

Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
              chevy fleetline 4 dr. next build is a pro-touring luxury build. have another one located in OK just waiting on pics .
              I've got a 65 Impala 4dr hardtop if you're interested. Its definitely a builder, but all the parts/trim is there.
              G'Day Mate

Comment

Yeah, that's a "Not with a 10 foot pole" area. My GPS took me right by there the other day and my head was on a swivel the whole time.

Comment

When did everyone on here get so fucking soft?

Comment

get on the subway in new york city and get off at the wrong stop. been there done that in 72 when i mustered out .
                    wonder off from the stock yards at night . shit happens but i try to avoid it .

Comment

Working...
                    X