• Show
Clear All

• Lmfao

Comment

• ^ no shit.. lmao

Comment

• Oh OH O'reillys!!!

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Jon

Comment

• ^That's awesome. So I had this theory with my son that if I was going to play I'd make him rise to my level. So the first few months was me whipping his ass on various games (COD, Madden, MX vs ATV, Tiger Woods, etc.). He would beg me to let him catch up and I'd tell him know and just obliterate him. It lasted a few months and now I can't keep up. We were playing MX vs ATV over the weekend and he was consistently lapping me. No matter what I do to win, he stomps a mud hole in my ass.

I thought I had him on Madden as I was up by 45 going into the 4th and he beat me like he was controlling both teams. Not even 6 yet. It's pretty mind blowing what an ass-whipping he gives out. Hoping the same transitions to his motocross riding, because he'll be ruthless.

Comment

• Fucking crossfit people.

Originally posted by lincolnboy
                After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank View Post
                    Eric shouldn't post selfies...

Comment

• Oh the sick burn.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• It sounds like no one would buy one, but if you have ever dealt with women in any long term period, you know it's completely possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by turboford View Post
                              some radio show was talking about this the other morning...it is not uncommon. there was one lady that said she would sell around 6 per year just for the extra cash. and its not illegal to do so, but if the person who buys it uses it too trick her man then it can be viewed as fraud

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                                X