• Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
          Y'all wish

Comment

• Le Pen delivers a number of devastating blows to Macron during today's debate.

Le Savage

Some quotes from Reddit. Having trouble finding an English subbed version of the debate. I regret not watching it live. Sounds like Le Pen put Macron in a God damned body bag.

"you're trying to paint our debate as teacher vs student and that's not really MY thing"? I'm trying to find a full video of the debate to verify but I was like lol

She actually said at one point. "Those ideas you're discussing are twice your age. It was an idiomatic dig at his wife." Savage af.
            Last edited by sc281; 05-03-2017, 06:19 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• sc281 put a camper on the new truck! looks good brother!
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

sc281 put a camper on the new truck! looks good brother!
                  Thanks man.

I'm not a camper fan, usually. I just had so much to say that I needed the extra room.

Comment

• Found it!

It's the whole thing, but i started it off at the teacher and the pupil quip

Comment

• Among other things that I like about Madam Le Pen vs. our last female(?) candidate, she doesn't make me want to slowly saw off my own penis and then throw it out of a moving car, and she's not a goddamn criminal.
                      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

sc281 put a camper on the new truck! looks good brother!
                        Bwaaahhhaaaa! Lmfao. When Naynay is good, he is very, very good. It's just that other most of the time....CraiCrai.

Comment

• Another pResident, another LIBrary

Comment

• Free Rebel flag with purchase.

Comment

• Taking it like a cuck.

Comment

• It's 1984, folks

Comment

Working...
                                X